11. Hero Names

Y/n woke up. She walked out of the room yawning. Mr. Aizawa sat at the table. He looked at her.

"Where'd you get those piercings?"

"Did them myself." Y/n scowled at him.

That may have been a lie but she had been hiding them from him.

"Well, I have news. Starting today, you're going to return to class 1-A."

"What? They hate me!"

"Deal with it. They don't."

"Sure... Well, do I have too?"

"Yes. Don't argue."

"I'll play nice."

Y/n walked back into her room, pissed.

They are definitely going to be treating me like a villain. I do not want to deal with it and it's tiring to be bubbly until they treat me nicer.

You don't have to be nice you know...

Then what can I be?

Yourself. If you are going to be treated like a villain, you might as well look the part right?

Ah... Smart. Yeah, I can still be bubbly while looking like a delinquent.

Y/n showered before coming back to her room and putting on her basic uniform. She looked at herself before using various things she had bought to make herself look scarier before adding a studded mask.

Yeah, this seems about right. 

You look bad.

Well, how would you make it better?

No, bad as in punkish or evil.

Well, you said to look villainous.

I'm glad you took my advice.

Should I try makeup?

No, too far.

Y/n grinned to herself before grabbing her bag and shoes and walking out of her room.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?"

"School."

"No, you are not. I'm pretty sure that defies dress code."

"Well buddy, I'm not sure if you know, but I'm technically not even a student. Besides no one is treating me as such so consider this part of my revenge. I'm going to school now. See you in Homeroom!"

Y/n ran out as fast as she could, slipping on her knee-high platform boots and quickly leaving.

When she got to school, she cracked her neck, ready to begin the day. Stepping inside the gate, she grinned at the building. Activating her elemental tattoo, she flew up to the roof and sat down dangling at the edge.

Jump off.

Y/n shook her head.

What the hell was that?

What was what?

Was that one of you guys telling me to jump off?

No? 

Y/n looked around. No one was around her.

Jump off, you deserve it.

Alright, something just said to jump off because I deserve it.