28. Exam Speedrun

Y/n looked down to the ground. She had her forearms at her sides but the target at her chest. The flatlands meant that no one could hide and she felt semi-prepared.

Uh... Rain fireballs and shoot the targets in the confusion?

Three people walked into her area. They all were dressed in odd outfits. There was one in blue, one in purple, and one in red.

Yeah, let's just go with that option.

"Triple Blast!"

The girl sent a barrage of fireballs at the group. The three scattered before activating their quirks. The one in red hissed before starting up two tornados, while the one in blue sent a spiral of ice spikes at the girl. Y/n dodged the ice spikes and proceeded to eye the incoming tornados. 

"Sphere of Fire."

An orange sphere appeared around her, blocking off the two tornados, which hit each other and spun out into nothing when she released the energy.

The person in purple growled before pressing their gloved hands together and seemingly surrounding Y/n.

Yeah, I still hate this.

"Dragon Fire!"

Y/n sent a ball of orange that spread out into some light. Extinguishing the illusions and knocking all three off their feet and to the ground, unconscious.

"Right, that was kind of easy. Bloom is so overpowered."

Y/n placed her 6 balls on the blue person's and red person's targets before making her way off. She didn't know exactly where to go but she spotted Inasa excitedly walking somewhere. 

"Hey, Inasa!"

The guy looked up at her.

"Woah, you're a fairy!"

10 out of 10. 

"Did ya finish the first part of the exam? Cuz I did and now I'm lost on how to get to where I'm supposed to be."

Inasa nodded.

"Yeah, I know where to go... Hey, wanna race?"

He's going to win for sure but lemme try something.

"Sure."

Inasa used his quirk to hoist him up into the air.

"Ready, set, go!"

The two jumped into motion. Inasa used his quirk to immediately blast off, the wind pushing Y/n back. Y/n sighed before flying as fast as she could. She placed her hands behind her.

"Dragon Fire."

The spell gave her a huge boost, sending her flying faster than her wings could handle. She was catching up to Inasa and could see a building.

"Flame Shield!"

Y/n engaged an orange star-shaped shield to stop the blowback from Inasa's wind. Somehow it worked. She stuck out her tongue as she flew past him on the tails of her original spell, not realizing she was losing speed and falling.

Inasa's eyes widened and he flew even faster. It seemed that he had cooled down his whirlwind, not expecting her to try something. But now he engaged it in full force. The guy flew past her and made it to the building, before coming back around.

Y/n yelped as he passed, as she hadn't put up her shield in time. Her wings had disengaged and she didn't know how to make them work as she went into freefall. Suddenly she was wrapped in a gust of wind and brought gently into Inasa's arms. He held her like a puppy before dropping her gently and proceeding to bow so hard he hit his head on the ground again.