25. It's All Downhill From Here

Y/n shook her head in disgust as she and Bakugou appeared in a different location.

"What the fuck man, that was really gross."

"Sorry Bakugou, Y/n."

Bitch..?

The rest of the League of Villains appeared behind them from the same black substance.

"Master..."

"You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even these children. Because you judged them as important. Do it over as many times as you need, that is why I am here. It's all for you."

Aw, wait, if this was any other guy, it'd be super sweet. All for One you manipulative bitch, I almost started liking you. Okay, so right now Midoriya is thinking about how he should get up and save Kacchan. Maybe I should give them an out.

"You're here after all... Aren't you..."

Y/n pulled Bakugou away from both the League and All for One as All Might flew at the latter, fists up.

"I'll have you return everything All for One!"

"Will you kill me again? All Might."

Knowing what was coming, Y/n turned her bracelets into a large Hoplite shield. She gripped Bakugou tightly and pressed them both beneath the shield to survive the onslaught of wind.

Thankfully neither of them were thrown back too far, the wind dissipating and Y/n losing focus, instead choosing to eye up the almost superhuman battle happening before her.

All Might proceeded to get thrown into a far away building.

"All Might!"

"Oh shit. Uh... Against the lives that this world gave them. Hoping somethings there to save them?"

Bakugou looked at her weirdly. Y/n shrugged, raising her hands in placation.

"Don't fret. That won't be enough to kill him. So... you need to flee and bring the boy with you. I need to speak with this one."

Y/n made a disgusted face as backed up slightly.

Ew, old geezer, ew.

Y/n blinked back into reality when All Might smashed right in front of them.

"You won't get away!"

"Don't hurt him, he hasn't gotten over his shitty childhood!"

"Always think ahead Tomura, you still have much room to grow."

Y/n held a fist to her mouth as she looked at Shigaraki.

"And take your pawn."

Oh shit, protect angry boy.

"What a pain... Get behind me Y/n."

"Fuck no." Y/n transformed her bracelets into the first thing she could think of, a fencing rapier.

"Back the fuck up. Don't worry All Might, I can take care of this dumbass!"

Y/n sliced away Twice's measuring tapes before leaning towards Bakugou who had blasted Mr. Compress.

"They're going to come and get you, but you're gonna need a boost. I saw someone do this in the movies. I make a shield, you jump and land and then jump again, use your blasts if you have to."

"No way is that going to work."

"Trust me, trust the movies."

As Y/n noticed the trio of Iida, Midoriya, and Kirishima, she turned her rapier back into a shield.