24. Keeping up with the Todorokis

Y/n was sitting in a wooden chair. Her biceps had been secured to the chair with some sort of leather restraint, her ankles secured similarly. Deciding not to question the nature of the restraints, the h/c girl opened her eyes.

"Oh! You're awake!" Toga jumped up from where she'd been sitting.

"Sorry for tying you up, we didn't at first but then you started going a lil crazy talking about the entrails of your enemies or whatever, so we had to do it. These are Dabi's or something, I gotta make sure to return these. Oh! How're you feeling? You must've had a lot taken out of you!"

Y/n blinked at her.

"Wait... What's going on? What happened after I passed out? How long was I out?"

"Oh, okay so... Dabi picked you up, Deku screamed and tried to charge, Mr. Compress kept ahold of Mr. Explosions, and now we're here! It's been 2 days!"

"Okay, hold up... Let me process."

So... We're at the LOV base... When they try to get Bakugou to be a villain and Deku and company save him.

"Toga... Do you by any chance have my phone?"

Y/n had left her UA phone back in the forest, as a sort of last 'fuck you' to them. Toga nodded opening a box and taking it out.

"Cool, can you also untie me? I promise I won't be bad."

Toga grimaced.

"Let me go down and see."

Y/n watched the blonde head down the stairs. The h/c girl rolled her neck and stretched her body as far as it could in the restraints, the bones popping, satisfyingly.

I want to know what's going on... Ugh, thankfully I can still feel my phone in my pocket. I should also change or something, these are kind of torn. Like falling off body torn. Also who the fuck doesn't check a person for bugs or phones or shit like that? Amateur hour, I swear.

Toga skipped back up the stairs, smiling.

"Alright, Y/n-chan! I can untie you now!"

"That's great! Uh... do you have clothes I can wear? Mine are a bit... messed up."

"Oh yeah! Sorry about that by the way, Dabi and Shigaraki wanted to be thorough or something."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, anyways here are some clothes, you can shower over there and then just come back because technically I'm not supposed to let you leave."

Nodding to the blonde, Y/n walked into the next room. Quickly showering all of the grime and dirt off her body, she slipped into the clothes Toga had given her. She now was wearing a more casual version of Toga's clothes with a white top, blue school skirt, and knee-high socks combo. She slid her phone into the pocket of her skirt and returned to the bare room.

"Well, whaddya think?"

"You look very cute! Only slightly less cute than when you were covered in blood."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment. Uh... Anyways how's the other guy doing? I hope you don't really expect him to be a villain or anything, he really doesn't want to be one. He even gets mad when people suggest that he is acting like one."

"Yeah, I don't like him either. Too angry."

"You are not wrong, this guy exudes aggression, and for what. Didya see the sports festival, they had to chain him to a pole because he was being too aggressive or something."

"Yeah! And I-"

The door burst open, revealing a tall guy with patchwork skin.

"Toga... the boss needs you. I'm gonna keep watch over this one."