17

They started their journey towards their destination— the Ceo's cabin.

Manik and Maan silently followed the elegantly dressed secretary while she led them through the cubicles, avoiding the curious gazes staring at them. At manik to be honest.

Girls gasped and guys stared him in wonder as he proudly matched ahead with Maan at his side. He loved their attention, but hey, he could not enjoy it!

His heart wars jumping inside his chest. There were worry lines on his forehead snd his palms were sweaty. He never felt soo scared and nervous before. He was a well deserving candidate. Manik was here because of his amazing skills. His degrees were just a pass that helped him come her. Otherwise it was indeed his skills and abilities which helped his achieve them.

"Nervous?" Manik came out of his trance and looked at Maan when he asked him that.

"Don't I look so?" He asked in return. From what he felt from inside, he can bet was visible on his countenance.

"It is. But I remember you saying that the ceo is cool. You like her. Then why do you look so nervous all of a sudden?" they took a turn to the right.

There was pin drop silence in the corridor and before them was a door. Manik stared at it past the secretary's figure as he thought upon Maan's words. "He sure is. Mr. Ram Maheshwari is a nice man."

No sooner did he finish it saying than Maan stopped in his track. They were just two steps away from the cabin, but the secretary has already opened the door. "Mr. Ram maheshwari? Dude, have you lost your head. His daughter is the CEO of this company." Manik's throat dried, eyes widened in utter shock as he peeked inside the half opened door that the secretary had held open for them to enter.

"What the... Who is she?" He asked in sheer dismay and curiosity that caught Maan off guard.

"I guess you didn't listen to my previous statement." He hissed looking at nandini who was watching at the two guys from inside the cabin, sitting in her chain behind the desk. "The CEO of this company is not Ram Maheshwari... But his daughter, Nandini Maheshwari."

"What the fuck??? Are you kidding me. I thought it was him. Jeez, why didn't you tell me earlier." Manik whispered in Maan's ear, shock and embarrassment dripping down his words.

He thought it was Mr. Ram Maheshwari, the Ceo of the company. It has been him. He couldn't remember him giving the position to his daughter. On top of that, when dud he even have a daughter that grown up? As far as he can remember, his daughter was studying until few years ago. Mr. Maheshwari never mentioned about her and her taking over the position of a ceo in his company.

He stupidly watched her petite frame sitting in the chair behind the big nicely organized desk of hers. The shock was more of overwhelmed realization that the woman was beautiful.

Her hair was open, big eyes observing him silently while her soft plump lips stayed unaffected and sealed into a perfect fit. Her cheeks were slightly blushed and chin raised high in pride. She was clad in a black suit complimenting with a white shirt. There was a notebook opened on the desk, and her hands firmly resting over it with a pen in her hand. She seemed to be ready for the interview with him. However, what affected manik more was her straight face! As in the sense, her facade was void of any kind of emotion. She just sat there in the chair, looking at them like a robot.

"Now, will you guys keep standing there and waste my time or come inside and allow to me start with the interview, won't you?" She spoke, her voice was sweet but robotic.

For a moment it sounded as the automated bitch who talks to you when a phone is not connected, 'The person you're trying to call is unreachable!' over the call.

"Looks like you really didn't know anything! But happy realization. Otherwise I thought... Uh, let it be now." A bubble of delectation popped in his chest and he smiled excitedly.

So all this while, whatever manik said and thought was about Nandini's father. The Co-ceo of the company.

"Wasn't I clear with my words, Lancy?" Nandini announced, this time a bit more sternly.

It brought the two guys back to the reality. Manik and Maan gave each other a look begire they entered through the opened door.

"Umm, we... We are sorry ma'am. I... I... Was... Uhm, Good afternoon!" Manik fumbled. He can't believe the person he assumed to be getting interviewed by was not Mr. Ram Maheshwari but someone else. His daughter. Not just a daughter but a bombshell.

He can't take her eyes off her. Although she was about to show some expressions or emotions, he had already fallen for her. Love at first sight, as they call it.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Malhotra. I am glad you are fine, or else I thought you've already been influenced by my employees in here." Nandini shifted her eyes to Maan and looked at him.

He looked pissed off. Why shouldn't he be? Whatever he did today seemingly went in vain as this ungrateful woman chose on criticizing him. Even a small praise of appreciation would have been enough for him.

"Mr. Sarkar, you can go back to your cubicle. I have some files placed at your counter, please correct them and get back to me by 5.00." She said with quiet emphasis.

Even though he was pissed and wished to stay back and demand for a some praise, Maan swiftly turned around and exited. While back in the cabin, "Lancy, get me a cup of black coffee and normal coffee for Mr. Malhotra please." Her secretary was off the cabin too, leaving Nandini and Manik alone.

"Please have a seat Mr. Malhotra. Make yourself comfortable while I finish off sending an email." Manik blinked his eyes when she flashed a smile at him and pointed at the chair.

"Uhh, Th-thank you." She smiled wider again before shifting her attention to the screen of the laptop kept across her. This was the very first time she showed any expressions. Moreover, he was amazed to see how firm she was with her eyes unlike a few minute ago.

Nandini immersed herself in her work while Manik sat there looking at her feature. From whatever he noticed about her till now, He can't help but wonder,

'Man, she's freaking hot! I can only imagine about the condition of the male employees here. She too gorgeous to ignore. Gosh, how am I going to work here?'

 Gosh, how am I going to work here?'

'Your eyes are deeper than the ocean, mysterious than the space and darker than the dark... Still i want to dive in them'

Tbc...

First meet ho gyi finally😜😜😜
Age kyaaaa... Excited to know?
Then stay tuned😈
We've got some amazing stuff coming ahead.
I know the description part didn't yet, in next you'll surely get it along with some surprising turn of events!😈
Hope you liked this update.
Don't forget to vote and comment.)

Target for next part: 25 comments.

You get your next update soon after the target completion as promised.