42

"Do not touch me! I can help myself." Nandini slapped his hand away when Manik attempted to help her walk through the corridor of hospital on their way to the doctor's cabin.

She was walking with difficulty. Her feet would take a small step and stop for about five seconds before forcing another feet further. She remained reluctant even when he came forward to help her.

"Nandini please, let me help." Manik insisted but she elegantly moved away, not giving him any chance.

She was angry. The level of her disappointment had not fall even one bit after that event. And no matter how much he tried to pacify her, Nandini turned deaf ears to him.

He had to literally pick her up in his arms and forcibly settle her inside the car as she was not ready to go with him. She had her breakfast skeptically alone in the drawing room while Manik ate his in the kitchen because of her warnings. She had warned him that if he came across her, she would throw the breakfast he prepared for her and go away. He had to anyway agree to it and do as she wanted.

And now after taking lots of pain when they were finally in a far away clinic located in the isolated regions of the city, eye she would not let him help her rather walk by the support of the wall.

"Nandini!" Manik grabbed her wrist and threw daggers of frustration and anger at her.

"Let go of my wri—"

"Just shut the fuck up!" he pressed his finger on her red lips, shutting her quiet.

She gawked at his frowning facade and gulped her saliva for he looked adorably charming.

"I know I should not have acted like that but that does not mean I regret it, Nandini. I know my words were offending but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just shocked that you let me take your first time— that too like that." he saw the black velvet of her knee length dress brightening the glow of her face.

The crimson shade of her lips suited the back colour as much as it made her look appealing and attractive.

Manik had an urge to kiss her and hold her like he did last night. Regardless the pain in her eyes and uneasiness of her body told him not to. First of all, he needed to take her to the doctor and know how much damage he caused to her virgin vagina. And till then, he knew he had to stay under control.

She was petite and flowerlike. Her dark looks and fiery eyes beamed and pierced at the same time. Manik was supposed to be angry on her reluctance, albeit, it was hard to suppress that smile.

"Nandini please let me help you. There are many other ways to express your anger on me. But for now, let us just cooperate. Please. Please." He hopefully raised his eyebrows as he slowly forwarded his hands to her waist.

She did not pound on him like a tigress like earlier time and easily let him walk her through the empty corridor of the clinic— like a wife.

~~~

They were once again inside the car just that this time Manik didn't have the looks of worry. He was in fact smiling because of what had happened in the doctor's cabin.

It was a female examiner who assumed them as a couple. Not that they don't look like one but because of the way manik carried her inside the cabin until her desk and escorted Nandini to take her seat.

He sat quietly not long before the doc came back after check up. He threw his questions at the doc concerning her health and condition to which she only smiled, called him a caring boyfriend, and finally said what Manik wanted to hear— Nandini was fine.

She was only in pain because of the first time but that did not mean he could do it again. The doc suggested them to take a break for a day or two before they decided to do it again.

And ever since then he was smiling like crazy while Nandini remained mum with scarlet cheeks.

She was red due to the doc's words and the way she had said them, it felt as if they were a couple. But they were not! And his words hurt her.

When Nandini recalled what she had said, the redness of her face died and she sternly said, "Do not pay much attention to the doctor's words. Nothing is happening between us any more." no sooner did she finish than Manik kicked the brakes and brought them to an abrupt halt in the middle of a solitary highway.

"I told you I didn't mean those words." those generously plump lips of hers parted.

She urged to counter him back but Manik undid his seat belt and turned to look at her completely, "Manik, listen--" He was— displeased.

His fingers caught her wrist and yanked her toward him. Their faces came closer until an inch was left and he uttered between badly grinding teeth, "You listen to me, Nandini." His voice sounded so heavy and dark that her throat dried.

"I am certain I have more than a likeness toward you. Aa much as i can see it in your eyes, I know you want me too. So do not make it hard for the both of us." She parted her mouth again to say something and this time his lips settled on hers, not letting her do it yet again. He didn't kiss her, his lips only shut her quiet so he could finish his words.

Manik circled his other hand around her waist as he slightly led her nigh, "It was not a fuck and I want to do it again." he finished and caught her bottom lip in his mouth and nibbled onto it while Nandini closed her eyes feeling on top of the world while she spoke to herself:

'Please don't do it. You are getting me obsessed with you. Ughh. Stop it Manik Malhotra. Ohh.'

She moaned while he guided his hand below her neck onto her breasts for a nice fondling.

Tbc...

Precap: Another passionate night of love making 🌃

(That was cool, wasn't it? We will only have some hot scenes coming up in next chapters for you to enjoy. Any suggestions what you want/wished to see between Manan— Eg. Like dark fantasies sort of things🙈 do mention it below.. We'll try to have it shown.)

NO TARGET as I am happy with your response. Keep it coming. 😘