52

"Manik... Do it now. Please." She said in a pleading voice.

Manik looked up from her breast with a smirk. He began to think she might come from just his mouth on her nipples. She began to whimper, and he let her go, and almost violently, ripped the rest of the clothes from his body. He came back to her completely naked and she reached for him, but he denied her by clasping his hands around her upper thighs and forcing them apart. He crawled between her legs and looked down at her most feminine spot, which was open to his gaze and unprotected.

Nandu felt a million emotions at once. She almost cringed because the soft chilly breeze was playing with her skin. They were in an open space that she felt very conscious about.

She felt a sharp arrow of modesty that she couldn't control. But she also felt arousal, hot and sweet, slide down her spine at the unadorned expression of pure lust on his face. As he continued to look between her legs with a mesmerized expression, a groan rattled from his chest and exploded from his throat with such force that it shook her spine in sweet fear.

"Need. To. Fuck. You."

    At his words, a bloom of heat exploded between her thighs as a current of sexual need made the oxygen hitch in her throat. Had it been a different time she would have hated him calling it a fuck. But this only sounded hot and exciting.

She was getting bolder and naughtier.

Okay, so when he reached down with both hands and put his fingers on her inner lips and spread her out, he examined her to his fill.

A subtle tension shook his shoulders and holding her pressed open with one hand, he slid his long, middle finger inside.

It made her cry out as sensation held her in its grip. He grunted from deep within his chest as he manipulated his finger inside of her.

Lost in a world of exquisite sensations, nandu reached arched her back in order to make him go deeper and deeper in her. Despite how hot this was, the feeling of appointment kept rising in her chest.

God, she wanted to feel him inside her. Her tight throbbing pussy required more than just his finger. She wanted his thick length pressing her down. The vibration of it as they completed their circuit of pleasure.

Nandini growled. She had had enough of his tortures. She did like his dominating side, but not now, when she was in a true urgent need of having him inside her.

Grinding her teeth, she sucked a heavy frustrated breath and got up. "Nan-" Manik's voice lost its texture when she pounced on him, pinning him under her on the sand that was now turning cold under the continuous assault of ticklish winds.

"When I said I need you, I really need you." She announced with a texture he swore made his shaft harden more.

He observed her quietly as she sat on his groin, ground around him. "Ughhh!" It was his turn to feel the need.

But unlike him, after several pleasurable minutes of grinding him, nandu lifted herself and slowly wrapped her shivery digits around his length.

A hot chill of excitement steeled her spine as it was literally scorching. It was heating. His skin seemed to be on an invisible flame.

"What are you waiting for? Go on." She was cut away from her hesitation by his motivational tone.

He was influencing her to go further. Nandini was still shivering. She didn't know how he would think about her. She didn't want him to think of her as a horny bitch.

These guys mostly assumed all the girls horny once they start taking initiate in love making. She was afraid he might just think the same of her, which is why, she left go of him.

Nandini was preparing to slide down his body and let him continue with however he wanted. But surprisingly, she felt him hold her by the waist and press her down on his length.

"M-anik," She felt her mouth dry.

But... He only smiled at her. A smile that was anything but judgemental.

"Love making is not just about a man's desire for his woman. It's about both loving each other equally." His right hand escalated to her breast and massaged it.

Yet another current of ecstasy with hesitation racked her frame. She wanted to go ahead and do it but she just couldn't bring herself to. Her modesty was making her feel conscious.

It was very well noticed. Then a smile of impression crossed his lips.

Under the silvery night on the melting sand, Manik tightened his grip around her waist and pressed her down on his hard shaft.

"I... I c-an't do it." Her slow whisper came as she tried to free herself and get down.

Msnik refused with a small nod, his smile still on as he responded to her, "I will never judge you let alone impose degrading allegations for being passionate. I love you, Nandini."

Over his completion, she slowly made an eye contact with him. He was still smiling. His hand still caressing her breast and attending her hard nipple.

In his eyes she saw a glint that spoke of his truthfulness. Serenity of his facade said he was going to be anything but a hurtful lover. The stretch of his smiling lips conveyed that it was okay to take part in love making, and she would not be judged ever.

His fingers coiled tightly around her bosom, so hardly that she was broke from her stupor. Then finally, she gathered courage post processing all of his words, and made it happen.

His head fell back when the head of his shaft pressed at her entrance. Manik clenched his teeth when it did under her as her slick moisture made it smooth.

Having him go inside her completely, Nandu brought her palms on his chest to rock back and forth. Slowly whilst biting her lips in the beginning... Then catching some speed.

The noise of their slapping skin, the pants coming from their tired lungs, the sheet of platinum sweat in the cool environment spoke of the intense climax they were reaching.

Unfortunately she was losing her strength. Her store of energy was going to empty. Nandu closed her eyes as she tried harder to maintain a speed that can help them reach their end. Alas, she was tired.

But before she stopped, manik held her waist and made her go up and down. His strong hands raised her then brought her down until the ball of pleasure burst in their stomachs.

A ticklish wave played their skin, making them feel slightly cold. Manik wrapped his hand around Nandini as she fell on him tiredly, panting against his chest.

He kissed her head possessively, his eyes closing in pleasure. As the moon light intensified its glow on their naked frames, manik gathered their clothes.

He wore his own then escorted her with her dress. Nandini was too exhausted to even move a finger. She tiredly laid on the sand while manik dressed her up before he picked her in his arms, and advanced to the restaurant.

"After this... There's no way I am letting you go." She was fast asleep in his arms.

Manik ground those words out of his teeth possessively whilst leading her to their car. There's no way he was letting her go, knowing that she held all the traits he had wanted in his wife.

Tbc...

I'm late sorry. It's just that I feel like my writing is fading now. Idk feels like I need to start writing all over again. That's maybe because I want to make chapters amazing for you!

Anyways hope you liked it. I'll update another Chapter at night~ please vote and comment. I need to come of this writer's block and your response is very important. Lysm.