Description

*It's a dark book!!! Please read at your high risk*

A man was weeping holding his legs. "You want to see your son?"

"Oh, yes yes, I do" He cried desperately.

Manik pulled out his phone and played a video clip. "There's your son, can you see him?" He pointed at a corner at a body lying in a pool of blood.

"Y-you killed him?"

"Is there any reason why I shouldn't have?" He scowled. "He dared touch my woman. That's what anyone touching her gets- death."

Manik enjoyed watching his teary face until he grew wary. Then he pushed him away on the ground, asking him to  leave.

"You will beg as I begged you, Malhotra. You will also cry as much as I cried for my son." He heard the man shout on his back.

"You see what I am forced to do for you, love. This is not the first time I killed someone for you." He talked to her picture as if she was standing there with him.

***

Manik malhotra enjoyed having women in his bed but he didn't do love. There could be no love involved in a mafia leader's life. It makes a man weak and have plenty of reasons to lick defeat. But when he noticed Nandini Maheshwari, he was sure of breaking rules he'd made for himself and other.

(It's gonna be a happy ending book, so don't worry and just read ahead)

Ps_ the book will contain explicit scenes, foul language and violent scenarios... Read at your risk.