41.

The door slammed hard! Manik remained in that posture— him on his knees and his hands on the headboard, staring with blinking eyes at the door of the washroom.

He slowly eased himself on the bed and matched his eyes at the reddened mattress. He slumped down while continuously blinking at the door and the mattress simultaneously as he reran her words.

Inside in here, nandu supported herself by putting her hands on the marbled slab of washbasin. Her face was red and eyes crying profusely.

Her legs wobbled because of the pain that suddenly awoken from leaving the bed so angrily. She would have fallen on floor if she had not rusted inside jn time and caught the slab.

Her stomach her. The condition between her legs was worse. She can't feel her abdomen. It felt as it her lower body was on fire.

As much as she loved it last night, she regretted every such pain in her body now. Why??? Because it was just a fuck. A bloody fuck during a one night stand.

What would one call it if it was not a one night stand and a fuckful night where she got herself banged twice inspite of being a bloody virgin.

The more the thought struck her, the harder her teeth clenched. Nandini took the support of the wall and dragged herself under the shower. She turned the knob on and as the water kissed her skin, it burned.

It burned everywhere it touched. She looked at her forearms, cleavage and thighs and wept louder as everywhere she looked were there hickies. Deep red. Sore. Slightly swollen and extremely painful.

"I hate you... I bloody hate you, Manik Malhotra. I'll destro—" She swallowed the end as a pair of arms surrounded her waist and her back hit a warm wall of muscles. It was his chest.

"Leave me!!" She struggled, sobbing angrily.

She knew that she was not so very innocent as she had committed some unforgivable sins but she was not so bad that she had to lose her virginity to such a bastard. An ungrateful man, who after taking her twice (that too hard), called it just as a mere fucking!

She cried louder and louder as she battled with his tight grip. It went in vain though. Manik swiftly, with ease, turned her around and pulled her closer. He caught her lips and kissed her.

His lips fought to catch hers in a complete latch; however, her incompetent shaking failed him. She was mad at him. She was broken behind repair. There was no chance she would let him take herself now.

"NANDINI, STOP ITT!" He gave her a hostile glare while his exasperation flared.

"Stop it now." He shook her like a lifeless doll until she submitted.

She rather gave up, not submitted.

Her head fell in remorse as she let out a hysterical cry between wild sobbing.

First a hard childhood. Then extremely hard teenage years. And now this— a regretful adulthood.

Was she never supposed to have a bit of happiness in life?

All those thoughts shook her grounds. Her knees felt as if gelatinized. Nandini gave up her strength and let her body collapse. But oh that lovely lover who held bare body near his chest and smacked her lips.

He sucked her moist skin slowly with love and softly with care. It was totally opposite of what he had been last night. A purely delicate kiss with a thousand feelings. As his mouth worked on her back, his hands on her back, trying to control her sobbing.

It was not a fuck. He really loved it. In fact, he wanted to do it more because she had become an addiction. Yeah, it was just a single night of love making and he was already crushing over her like an addict.

He had kissed her hair before dropping on bed next to her and calling it a night while his hands caressed her back and hair.

That was the best of the best nights. It was more than love making. It was more of physical confession and hearty acceptance.  It was how he accepted his feelings for her. The feelings he had been trying to run away.

Manik had fallen for her right on the very first day of their meeting. It was just that he was unable to comprehend it. He didn't want to engage with their CEO in a scandalous relationship. That being said, he tried to ignore her, and as one can see, it was futile.

He couldn't control h i s desires. He couldn't limit himself. He couldn't keep his feelings at bay and behave as if it was nothing. He couldn't hide it any more when he had seen in himself how the men acted around her.

She was like that flower with sweet nectar that every bee wished to drink. And he being an obstinate one could not let them take it to themselves. He needed to have it for himself. So he did. He did it.

But then, the aftermath struck him. The sight of the scarlet bedsheet widened his eyes wide while his heart throbbed in regret.

He was not mad because she gave her first time to him while he was wild, acting like a beast. It was the anger for not being told. For letting him stay lost in her last night while she took his hard thrusts.

He was bloody angry because he ruined her first time. And the second time too.

Manik heaved under the shower. Much to his luck and surprise, she had stopped sobbing. Though she remained not hugging him, he was happy she had calmed down.

While his fingers slowly moved up and down her wet back, he brought his lips near her ear as he sided her hair away with the other hand, "We are going to see the doctor after breakfast." He declared and hesitantly pressed his mouth on her earlobe.

Tbc...

Surprise!!!!
I hope that compensates your waiting. I'm sorry, I know I should've informed. I'll do it from next time if I'm to go on such long unavoidable breaks again. Hopefully not now.

Do vote and comment 😊😊😊