45

A life lived in love will never be dull. It is pure bliss, backed by the walls of happiness and strengthen by the power of together. None can separate two lovers if they are in deep love.

Nandini who had gotten up the first in the morning thought about all the blissful thoughts and stuff about being in love while her peepers warmed themselves with the views of Manik's lovely facade.

His profile while resting on stomach and snoring softly tickled the strings of her heart. Nandini slowly smiled and raised her fingers to play with the soft yet disarrayed strands of Manik's hair. They had graced his forehead, shadowing his eyes as he remained asleep with his cheek pressed in the soft pillow of Nandini's bedroom.

It still felt like it was yesterday when he had organized their first ever date on the beach under the veil of stars and the glow of moon while the ripples and crashing of white bubbly waves crawled on the seashore, playing with the grains of sand.

It still stayed fresh in her memory even after two months. How could it not be charming and fresh when every night followed by that particular one remained just the same. Always filled passion and ever so bashful.

Since then, every night he made love to her afresh. Kissed her lips as if it was yet their first time. He touched her breasts like he never got enough of their softness. And his love making never lost its curiosity. Even after two months of being in a relationship with her, he was still sometimes rough and sometimes gentle with her.

Last night was of the same kind. He loved her like it was the first time and gave her some new love bites. Though her body pained as they made love five times, Nandini sent her gratitude to God for giving him to her.

Growing up with a negligible father and no shadow of her mother had been hard. She dated a guy before who only broke her heart and left her helpless. Oh, did she ever tell about him to anyone? Nope. And that is because she never intended anyone to know the cruelty of the man who gave her birth as it was him why her boyfriend left her.

He came in her life like a sweet dream and disappeared just like how a dream fades away with the disclosure of eyes. He was sent in her life by God but he was shoved away by her father.

Mr. Ram Maheshwari was not satisfied with him and so he bribed him with never ending money and asked her to leave Nandini. The guy, look at his betrayal, really left her whilst accepting the money. Once and forever.

And after that, she never dated any guy until Manik came. Probably because he was the ultimate one she was fated to stay with!

Not only her father liked Manik but also everyone else who saw him. They were impressed by his charm and admired his attitude. He smiled to the positive ones and messed with the ones who wished to do wrong. And one for all... He was only hers. Just hers.

She was sauntering in the lanes of her imaginery land when Manik pulled over the veil of his lashes from his gaze and looked at her. Instantly his mouth curved upwards and he raised his hand to place it on her stomach.

"Morning!" Wishing her in a sluggish tone, he came on top of her.

"Good morning." Nandu flashed her pearly whites.

Manik rested his head on her chest and closed her eyes once again. While his hands hugged her little waist, Nandini locked her legs around his waist and began stroking his hair.

Their heart beats spoke in the silence. The smiles on their lips and the peace of contentment gleamed on their cheeks. They could not stay in the same position for more than a few minutes because they had to go get ready for office.

It was Monday, unfortunately, the bloodiest day of the week that brings the end of the weekend. And no matter how much Nandini hated to push Manik away, she had to do it and slip into the washroom while he laid there with eyes closed.

Manik was breathing softly and enjoying the last few moments of his sleep when his cellphone buzzed. He hissed but eventually rummaged for his phone everywhere under his pillow and the sheets. It always frustrated him but not paying attention to his phone was impossible given that he was not any normal bachelor with a decent lifestyle.

The truth was that he led a life that was both a pain and pleasure.

Never mind, just as Manik found his phone and pressed it on his ear after hitting the green icon, "Sir, I'm afraid to say but some problems have arrived and we can't deal them." a scared voice spoke urgently on the other side of the call in a Russian accent.

"What is it, Elijah?" Asked Manik as he pulled the other hand under his head, closing his eyes again as he sought to hear what was in store for him today.

Nandu was savouring her share of bath with mixed emotions of excitement and sheer pain as the warm water poured on her bitten and bruised skin.

As much as hot Manik was, his actions were equally beastly. Even though he would be gentle sometimes yet his rough side would give her more pleasure and pain. And eventually she would never stop him in spite if he crossed the lines of hurting her during love making.

She bared her teeth and battled to put the minty body wash on her body, but damn it, it felt like she was rubbing hot iron rod on her skin. Nandini placed the bottle aside and moved further to off the shower. It didn't seem like she could use the soap today.

And as she set her finger on the knob all set to turn if off, a palm bigger in size with veins popping out from the back of the palm held hers as a voice hushed near her ear, "What's with the hurry, love?" and she shivered when her back felt yet his bare chest coming in contact with hers. God damn it, he'll be her death!

Tbc...

"Tere samne Aa Jane se, Yeh Dil Mera dhadka h...
Yeh galti nahi h teri, kusoor nazar ka h...
Jis Baat ka tujhko dar h wo karle dikha dungaa"

😈😈😈😈
Let's continue the lyrics of the song in the comments for getting 2 MORE CHAPTER in few hours. What's say????
Love you guys soo much.
Continue showing your love and dooo lots of comments ❤