Chapter 1. The Big Day

(I know you've been waiting to read my books for a long time but I couldn't write here as I've been busy too much. But now I really miss writing on wattpad and you guys too... so I'm here turning this non ff book into Manan fiction. Hope you'll will support. Thanks)

(It's gonna be Manan happy ending book, so don't worry and just read ahead)

"Manikkkk!" There it was one of the sweetest morning again yet the irking shout of Mrs. Sinha spread in the hallway while staring outside the kitchen's door at the corridor in her front. "Get up Manik. It's your interview today, how can you forget it? Get up son, you will be late otherwise" She added stirring the gravy in the pan.

Her speed was faster than her normal one. Why? Simple, because it is a big day for her son today. Today was the day which he has been waiting for months. Alas, her charming son was still in the bed snoring in sleep.

The lights were off and the curtains were pulled on the windows too. Under the cool temperature of the air conditioned room he slept on his stomach peacefully with a smile on his face as if he was dreaming about something.

Probably, about the big thing was going to happen to him today!

Never mind, he stirred in sleep feeling someone poking a finger on his bare back since he was sleeping shirtless. Manik hissed in his sleep until the next moment, "Aaahh" his loud scream resonated in the packed room if his while he sat straight on the bed panting heavily.

It took him sometime to recognize what did just happen to him. There his mother stood before him with an empty jug. Her lips spread in a smile while she shrugged her shoulders reasoning, "You were not ready to get up, you see. So..." She handed it him the jug and walked across the room to pull off the curtains.

He hissed as soon as the fresh rays of sun kissed his bare skin. Manik covered his face with an arm and leaned backward. The kind of expressions he gave were more like as that of a vampire. "Pull them back, mom. I hate sin rays." No doubts that his thinking was similar to that of the blood sucking creatures.

"Look behind you, baby" Manik blinked his eyes watching how pleasingly his mother smiled to him. A sarcastically pleasing smile.

She was not the kind of woman who would follow any body's words. Tejaswi Sinha was a heck of strict mother who was strict in almost everything. Not only that, she was strict when she learned her son was dating a girl.

But then she felt relieved realizing that her son chose a girl who would make a happy family with him. And most importantly, she was not the type of girls who hated staying in a family.

Never mind, this was really not the time to talk about his girlfriend or the relationship his mother shared with her. The current circumstance was way too serious to think about that. "What the!" Manik jumped in his place, he threw pillows here and there on the bed looking for something.

"Where the hell is my phone" he asked, scared.

Meanwhile he was busy battling with the stuff in the room, his mother sighed and left the room not before stating, "Come down soon. The breakfast is ready." She gave a look to his son and exited.

There was growing anxiety on Manik's face. He softly murmured something inaudible while looking for his phone. The bed was a mess, he sat on his knees with a pout. The phone was nowhere to be found on the bed." Where did it go?" he asked himself.

He tried to remember last night's activities before retiring to bed. Manik did remember that he had placed the phone under his pillow. "Where is it, man!" The frustration was rising within him until, he felt a pair of tender arms wrapping around his shoulders from the back.

He was kind of shocked when one of the hands projected his phone before him as a sweet voice whispered across his ear lobe, "May be this is what you wanted!" No sooner the voice reached his ears than a smile crept on his lips and a sigh escaped.

"I should have known." He chipped before pulling her forward. "Piyaa!" Manik clutched her arms above her head and hovered over her body.

The naughty smile on his face showed as to how delighted was he on seeing her. His other free arm encircled her waist. She was Piya Prakash, his lady love. The woman who set his desires on fire. She was a South Indian beauty wearing kanjiwaram and big bindi on her head yet she was the woman who had the powers to turn him on.

He would never have planned on dating such a girl who was way too religious. But she has something within her that despite the fact that he loved chicks with modern values he happened to fall for her. "How did you land in here?" Manik smilingly questioned, he deposited his entire weight on her body snuggling her neck.

"I didn't want to come in the first place but when I realized it's somebody's big day today... So I had to come to give him some luck." Piya replied. She stayed calm within him however with her every breath his grip on her wrist tightened giving her exciting thrills.

Firstly the cool breezes were adding towards the romantic environment, secondly there was this fear of her mother. Piya wanted to push away stil she did not want to push him away. And what she dreaded happened. He smacked his dry lips on her glossy ones sucking their moisture.

It has always been difficult to stop him. He controlled her in the worst way. Or you can say her aura was so strong that he cannot stop his desires from projecting. After facing fallen short of breaths they detached, his fingers still lingered on her skin as they heavily breathed across each other's lips.

"Let's go now, Manik. I am sure you don't want you mother to walk up on us like this!" He only rolled his eyes on her words.

He knew his mother. And she can really do that but she won't. "Piya, do you think my mother doesn't know nothing about us!" he sarcastically said playing with her hair. "You're talking like my mother doesn't know we kissed. Obviously, she won't walk up on us when you are inside. Stupid woman!" he glared her before locking their lips again.

However, Manik parted yet again and said, "You know I have big day today, right." Piya nodded ok agreement. "So let me take some luck from you, alright." With that he attacked her lips with a different level of hunger. Indeed, it was going to be a big memorable day.

Tbc...

So here we go with the first chapter. Hope that was good. PLZ know English is not my first language, so if you see any mistake don't hesitate to point that out in the comments. And negative feedback won't be appreciated. Thank you.

If you liked it, don't forget to hit the star and comment. Love you all❤️

And if you're not yet following me on Instagram @chantinglove138 then do so, right now. I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss some cool stuff.