58

18+ content ahead. Read at your risk

He kissed her hungrily. The day long wait felt like a decade. There had grown an inexplicable tension in his boxers for not being able to see her. Much less, get a taste of her sweet voice.

The day that was supposed be quick and easy turned into a hectic one. Now Manik couldn't take his handa off her. He pinched and grazed her waist. Manik dipped his tongue in her mouth and lifted her by her curvy ass.

With her legs around his waist, he walked her to the couch placed in the corner of the room. Heavy breathing coming from her chest buzzed near his mouth as he tossed her onto vouch, as if she were some kind of harem girl created exclusively for his pleasure.

A beautiful lady that had been out of his league the whole day in spite of clouding his mind forever. He can't wait to undress themselves and dig himself deep inside her and take what he wanted from her body— tempting satisfaction.

"Manik," She whispered, only to have his mouth finding her back for a deep mind coiling kiss.

His kisses had always been intense, unlocking something different and brave inside her.

Two could play that game, she thought. Squirming under him, Nandini got his attention. His kisses stopped and he looked at her face with joined eyebrows in frustration.

His expressions were unlike Manik's. The manik she's known all these weeks. But she knew how much he loved to worship her and by stopping him, she only disappointed him.

"Uhh," It took every cell in her body to get her mouth to speaking. "Take your clothes off,” she ordered.

H

e looked down at her, surprise crossing his face, in the dimly lit cabin. Then he did as she bade. Manik peeled the shirt slowly off his body.

He slowly unbuttoned his white shirt, then undid the cuffs. She had a vision of his hard-muscled chest, laced with dark hair, and the taut six-pack beneath. Her gaze lowered, her heart beating fast. She licked her lips.

"Trousers now."

A sensual smile traced his lips as he looked at her with heavy-lidded eyes, then pulled off his black trousers and his boxers and socks in the bargain.

Her boyfriend stood naked before her.

A deep shiver went through her as she saw his hard, naked body. His chest and shoulders were huge and muscular, tracing down to his trim, taut waist, and below that...

Holding her breath, mesmerized, she started to reach for him,  wanting to wrap her hand around his huge, hard length, to cup and stroke and maybe even, if she dared, taste.

"Oh, no, you don’t." His voice was low. "I followed your orders. Now you will follow mine." Leaning forward on the bed, he ran his fingertips up her leg,

Manik stared at her, then shook his head. He came down on top of hers and kissed her lips. Then a possessive trail of wet kisses stretched below her neck and her cleavage. He cherished both her bosoms then once again came on top of her to join their foreheads.

She was trembling in pleasure. Manik loved it. Still.... This was supposed to take place in the bedroom for one time would not be enough. But for a change, he was excited about this.

He's only had sex in his office with different women. It was completely fine with him. Only thing he was excited about was her. It was her first time. Every new position they tried or a new place... He always remembered it was her first and a sense of exhilaration filled him. He fancied making her first experience the best one— so she asked for more.