40

As the night grew darker, Manik's body sweated with extreme perspiration. He could feel it growing inside him too.

She was indeed an addiction. An addiction that was a ten times stronger than what he consumed in his entire life. Her body was melting hot while her insides gripped his shaft tight. He ravished how she bit her nails in his back and teeth in his shoulder when he pumped last few times before spreading his seeds inside her.

With a low growl he caught her lips again and stayed inside her as kissed her ferociously. His hands again found their way to her perfect bosoms for a nice play. Her nipples were pebbled, he loved to feel them between his fingers and thumbs.

Manik opened his eyes and cast a drowned gaze at her under the blurring light peeking through the netted curtains spread across the window. It cast a hexagonal pattern of the netted scrim on them as if it were a beehive filter put on in the room while they remained laying in his plush bed, stuck skin to skin.

Manik was lost. He didn't have a track of either the time or the moment. He was lost in savouring her at his lesuire just as he desired. Her loud moans to the responsive cries boosted the beast in him. Had it not been her and her body, hr would have never known this side of his own self.

"Man—" Nandu tried to utter his name when he pulled away.

Unfortunately her breaths stuck in her throat when he turned her on her chest.

"You are turning me wilder and wilder!" he slid his right hand under her stomach and yanked her up such that her curved round ass was in the air as she deposited her weight on her knees and aching red breasts.

She felt his fingers rubbing up and down her clit, preparing to enter from the back.

"Manik, please I..." She took her lower between her teeth when he shut her up with a husky hush.

"Not a word, Nandini Maheshwari. Let me love you tonight." He whispered but not too low that she cannot hear his huskiness.

Her heart jumped in her chest. Going for second round while she was still sensitive seemed like a bad idea. Worse idea because she was perhaps still bleeding down there. She can feel it dripping down her since the pain continued to grow in her stomach.

This was her first time.

"Aaahhh!!!"

Correction, The second time now as Manik shoved it inside her from the back with quite a harsh force that her head went in the pillow and her eyes watered again.

She fell for him due to his sweetheart side that she saw. But the beasty side was leading her to own assume he was already hers.

~~~

With the first ray of sun that befell on Nandini's back through the curtained window, she stirred and slowly moved her sore body.

A shooting pain shot between her legs and she undid her eyes completely while her mouth twisted. The images of Manik and her kissing outside his apartment to his wild thrusts played before her eyes as she pulled herself on her elbows.

She had fallen asleep on her stomach right after Manik got done with her for the second time. He wanted to go for a third round but she was so exhausted that she fell asleep when he pulled his length out of her.

Her cheeks burned and eyes went shut as she remembered it all. A ticklish feeling tickled her guys while Nandini sighed. Not even had she let it out completely than his stern voice spoke, "Why didn't you tell me it was your first time?"

A current ran through her bare shoulders. Nandini immediately pulled herself into a sitting position as she caught a handful of the soft satin sheets across her bitten red breasts.

She was amused to see him sitting near her feet. His back was on her. While he had his elbows resting on his knees and back slightly leaning forward, she assumed him looking at the black and white painting with asymmetrical pattern of lines.

He was finely dressed into a dark grey t-shirt and a matching trousers. His hair seemed wet as if he just returned from the bath.

"I am asking you something, Nandini!" as much as she admired his sweet tone during their conversation as professionals, she was equally terrorized by how he interjected it now.

She cannot understand his behaviour. He behaved totally merciless last night. Not that she didn't want to say it. In fact she attempted to bring it to his notice several times but she refused to let her speak. As he had acted, he wanted it to be a laborious night of actions and less of words.

Nandini shrunk her brows being confused by his question now.

That was exactly the question she wished to ask unless her gaze caught the view of mattress next to her feet as she pulled her knees near her chest! Nandini sided the blanket away from the white mattress and her mouth dropped and eyes stilled.

The bed was pure red. She really bled crazily last night. It looked more as though she was on periods. There was a big circular region turned scarlet by her blood with some droplets here and there around it.

By looking at it, nandini comprehended that it was the first thing he saw after getting up. And this bloodied mattress was why she was dumped with that question.

"Answer me damn it!" Growling like a wounded beast, he rose from the bed and turned to her.

As soon as theur eyes met, Nandini's fingers around her chest and on the mattress next to her butt clutched the fabric tight as he was shooting daggers at her.

The whites of his eyes were crimson and his cheeks flushed. He was fuming so badly that even his lips shook.

"You bloody let me fuck yourself like an animal and didn't say anything. WHY?" his knees dented the mattress as he came crawling to her and held her by her left arm while his other hand went on the mattress to her right hand, catching her between his heated glares and deep breaths.

Perhaps she would not have chuckled and the tears would not have formed if he had not termed it as a fuck!

Was it a fuck for him?? But she thought they made love.

He made love to her body and that was why she let him do it twice to her even though it hurt her so much.

Bloody hell. She should have known.

A thick drop of a lone tear cascaded her lower lashes as she raised her lashes up and whispered, "Why do you exactly care about the bleeding if it was just a fuck?" Having that said, she jerked his hands away and crawled out of the bed, and dashed inside the washroom.

Tbc...

Do you think it is what it is????
😱😱😱😱😱😱
He shouldn't have done that, should he?
Ehhh, don't get mad at me but on Manik. It's him who said that. I didn't do anything wrong.
Next chapter on its way😈