36

“Is not that our CEO?” Manik craned his neck in toward his left and over his shoulders at Nandini.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His charcoal gaze stilled on her façade. And oh my god, that dress, it was made just for her. A perfect fit, kissing her curves at the right place, it suited her fair complexion. The crimson one piece hugged her until her upper thighs, revealing her sinuous long slender legs. Ugh, her revealed cleavage caught the guys' eyes. She had also left her straight hair open which precipitated her to look even gorgeous. The ribbon around her neck made her look more seductive.

The dark shade of maroon lipstick caused manik’s heart to flinch at the sight when they pressed on the stubbled cheek of their new client aka Mr. Farooque. A good looking Pakistani stud with a smile that made the girls around him ogle at his handsomeness.

They were the same girls that were clinging on manik’s arm until some seconds back. But just as the organiser of the party graced the party lounge with his appearance, all the females shifted their gazes to him as if there was no better man than him in the entire club.

Manik’s hands suspended at his sides. His fingers curled into fists while he struggled to conceal the growing aggression on his countenance. It was not the death of attention that he was enjoying from the girls around but the elegant smile CEO Nandini flashed whilst holding Mr. Farooque’s arm.

He did not want to feel affected but don’t know why everything about her gave birth to a tornado of disturbance inside the pit of his stomach. For instance, the dark shade she wore on her plump lips.

The stain suited her so well that his eyes sat affixed on her mouth. It felt as if it was calling for manik to ravish it. Nevertheless, the shadow that coveted her under its veil les him to grit his jaw.

“I hate to say but that guy looks so damn hot. Our CEO looks amazing with him.” Jerry remarked, breaking manik’s trance.

He looked back at the new people who arrived at the noisy lounge of the club echoing with cacophonic music. They indeed complimented each other. Alas, a sense of envy settled in the core of his stomach when he watched how Nandini leaned on his chest in order to whisper something in his ear.

‘bloody hell!’ he gave roll to his oculus, regretting about accepting jerry’s offer and coming here despite how distressed he was.

On top of that, when he found his eyes meeting the CEO’s he sensed a slap of mockery and stupor blow across his cheek and sting.

Looked like she was asking by her gaze as to what was he doing here? As if the promotion letter was rather a statement that asked him to leave her world forever.

“They look so perfect! Gosh, they are definitely made for each other.” The remark offended Manik.

Even though it has nothing to do with him, his heart aggressively beat in the rib. And to increase the intensity with which it palpitated; she chose to dance with him.

(Manan Dark) Mafia's Intense Desireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें