48

Manik's POV

I have not even disconnected the call, it was still on and Elijah heard her. He chuckled on the other side and blew out some air saying, "Oh Manik, you are a heartless bastard."

If it she hasn't been here, I would have cursed him and swore on him using certain terminologies he have never heard in his twenty-nine years of life. But I have to keep quiet as I didn't want to give rise to suspicion in her heart for myself.

"That bastard... Why would you suddenly ask about him, love?" I asked straightening my back into Steel as I gaped everywhere around her figure but herself directly.

"Manik, he is missing. His father had come to request me to help find his son as he is unreachable ever since he got bailed from police custody." She said with concern and I can't help but fall more for her.

She doesn't care that he was the same guy who inflicted upon her intolerable scars.

I straightened my back even more and of its own volition, her gaze traced the outline of my rippling muscles that strained against my full sleeved white cotton t-shirt. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she couldn't not take her eyes away from my muscled figure.

I saw her eyes scream that I was strikingly handsome. It felt heavenly, no girl has looked at me like this before.

I rose to my full height and stepped toward her. Having her pulled in the trap of my craving arms, I grasped her collar and smiled at her as I pecked her forehead.

"You always surprise me, love." She confusingly blinked at me.

"You are concerning for a guy who wanted to molest you... I must say you have got a big heart unlike other girls who'd have celebrated if something like this happened to their molesters. I must salute you."

"Manik, I know I shouldn't be worrying about him. But his father... I couldn't see his pain, Manik." She expressed her concern.

I wish I could help her but he was out of my reach. I had no other option than to distract her from this piece of information that was slowly occupying the rest of her mind. That being decided, I quietly trailed beneath her chin and pressed my teeth on her throat like I was a vampire.

I have noticed her reaction earlier whenever I did this and I was hoping to receive the same kind of reaction. Exactly that is how she did, she grasped and gulped a lump of saliva below her throat and I grasped my lips in a compact lock on her windpipe feeling it pulsating under my mouth.

Her eyes couldn't see anything as she put the veil of her lids on them and leaned back. Having her feel cared under my embrace, I embraced her lips in my own and gave them a slow nibble. Slowly with love and sensuously with passion I drank from her lips and moved when we needed oxygen.

"Manik,"

"Tonight at 10.30 pm be ready as I am going to take you on a surprised date." I said avoiding the increasing impatience in her glance that craved to continue the conversation about her molestor and his whereabouts.

In front of me she gave up and projected a smile, "Okay!"

"Hmm, very well... Now if you don't want me take you right here on the desk then leave! The beast inside my chest wants to rip your naked." blushing with her lashes moving groundwards she adored a cute grin that I couldn't help but kiss.

She let me ravish her mouth for some minutes before she strutted out excitingly as if she never had any concern bothering her.

However, my smile turned evilly gruesome and into a tight angry smirk. I twisted my lips going back to my chair and reached for the laptop. I reopened a new desktop under a dark website that doesn't save or track your data and opened Gmail.

Once again I was back to sending a mail to Elijah. I know you must be thinking that i just had a call done with him then why don't I talk to him directly? It's because he might have entered back into the lighthouse that has no signal under its radius. So I tend to leave him mails that he can access after coming out of it which he does every once in a while to see if he has received important information or not.

Anyways once the website loaded and Gmail was open, I typed in a mail to Elijah,

'His father had come to meet my Nandini to inquire about his son. Didn't you warn him, Elijah? Had you not told him that such acts would lead to his son's death or even worse— a sluggishly torturous painful death! I am disappointed, I feel humiliated as my warning was overlooked. And it can only be washed away with a blood bath...... Get me his son's video being oppressed. Add more wounds on his skin.'

Rereading it once it was typed, I sent it to Elijah.

I dislike it when people refuse me. But I hate it more when my words are not respected.

The world I live in gives great importance to words and the ones not commending them are penalized. So will these bastards! They not only overstepped my words but also dared to worry my love. For a second I can tolerate being insulted but not the sadness in Nandini's eyes. Jones will both be sentenced for their wrongdoings and bothering my lady while I'd enjoy my date tonight with my love.

Can't wait for the moment!

Tbc...

PS. Next chapter will tell you bout the true identity of Manik Malhotra 😈 are you ready?
Do vote and comment. Sorry again, I'll try to post next chapter soon. Good response will bring the chapter early, I promise.