Chapter 1

4 years later (Haley)

I woke up to Vanessa yelling through the house along with Christmas music blaring throughout the sound system. I groaned as I turned over to wake up corpse. "Go get you-" I was cut off as no one was there but Jaxon. As he laid there laying half way under the blanket as he licked my face. "I swear to god if my house is wreck I'm beating both of their asses" I mumbled as I got out of the bed slipping on some sweatpants. I pulled on a shirt over my tank top slipping on my house shoes picking up a belt walking out of corpse and I's room.

I walked past my YouTube room, along with corpse YouTube room. Vanessa's gaming room and her bedroom. I sighed walking downstairs seeing corpse, Rae, poki, and Vanessa corpse and poki standing on the couch as they were screaming Christmas music as Rae and Vanessa were dancing on the ground as Rae tried to teach Vanessa how to twerk. "Hey whoa" I yelled smacking the belt against Rae's butt. "Don't do what auntie Rae says. She's going to get you in trouble" I said as Vanessa nodded. I looked up at poki and corpse who were pretending to play the air guitar as I sighed. "Uhm guys" Rae said but the music was too loud. I shook my head as I walked towards corpse smacking his leg with the belt as he jumped causing poki to fall as he fell on the ground. I sighed grabbing the remote turning the music down. "Oh hey babe. How'd you sleep" corpse smiled as I groaned rolling my eyes. I dropped the remote on him as I walked into the kitchen. "Oh Haley. Hey girl. Rae and I were wondering you guys wanted to go get breakfast with us" poki smiled "yeah mommy can we get ihop daddy said it was okay" Vanessa asked as she wrapped herself around my leg. "Yeah I bet daddy did say it was fine" I yawned as corpse picked up Vanessa. "If you want. We can take Vanessa. You get some more sleep. And I'll bring you some food back" he smiled as I shook my head. "Let's me go get dressed. You too babe, you look like a bum" I said pointing at Vanessa. "You are a bum" she said as I took her from corpse. "You smell like a bum" I giggled as she licked me. "You taste like a bum" she said as I snorted. "Why you licking bums" I asked as she shrugged.

"Jaxon licks bums" she said as I shook my head. "Jaxon is a dog" I laughed as we walked into her room. "What do you want to wear baby" I asked as she went into her closet. "That one" she said pointing at a pair of black leggings and a white shirt. "Okay, what jacket" I asked as she pulled her black jacket from the floor. "And what shoes" I asked as she grabbed her little converse. "Awe. Okay, daddy is going to give you a bath while I take one okay" I smiled as she nodded. "Go ahead and go get ready to bath" I said as she nodded running into her bathroom. "CORPSE CAME BATH YOUR CHILD" I screamed. "WHY CANT YOU" he yelled back. "BECAUSE IM GONNA TAKE A SHOWER MYSELF AND I ASKED YOU" I yelled. "WHY CANT SHE SHOWER WITH YOU" he yelled. "YOU...COME BATH YOUR FUCKING CHILD" I screamed as I heard him walking up the stairs. "I don't understand why she can't shower with you again" he giggled as I rolled my eyes. "You know what happened last time. Ion feel like fighting my child for a razor again" I said as he smiled. "Take it out before you put her in" he said as I started slapping his arm. "Just go bath your kid" I said as I kicked him on the butt. "Fine what ever, go shower stinky" he said as I flicked his ear. "Your one to talk. "You smell like a French whore house" I smiled as he giggled. "You like it" he said walking into Vanessa's room as I heard her sigh. "Finally. You French whore" she giggled as I snorted walking to my room.

"I can't take it in the house anymore" I giggled going into the bathroom. I striped down hopped in the shower and started singing a random song that popped into my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go go go" I heard corpse whisper as small little feet came up to me as I was drying off from my shower as I felt small hands smacking my bare ass.holy shit, corpse you asshole. Go put clothes on her" I said as she climbed onto of the counter. "Mommy smells like a French whore house" she said starting to strut around in her frog towel that had a hoodie on it.

"I'm not a French whore remember. Daddy is" I smiled as she gasped. "Daddy is never. Mommy is a French whore." She smiled as she tried to twerk staring at herself in the mirror. "Aye stop that. You're a French whore" I said picking her up as she pretended to cry. "Daddy mommy say bad words" she cried as I rolled my eyes. "Get out I need to change." I said handing her to corpse. "It's okay baby well get her later" corpse said as I rolled my eyes. I sighed as they left and I walked into my closet putting on black leggings, a white shirt, black converse and a black jacket. I sighed brushing out my hair as I put it in a bun. I sighed putting on my sunglasses as I grabbed my phone walking out of the room tying my shoe. "Get her go go go" I heard as corpse landed on top of me as Vanessa sat on top of me.

"Vanessa" I said as she smiled. "Vanessa get off of mommy so I can hit daddy in his French whore balls" I said as she giggled. She tried to tickle me as corpse started tickling me. I bursted out laughing as Vanessa started laughing. "NO NO FUCK YOU BOTH GET OFF IF MEEE" I screamed laughing as corpse smiled. "Hey, if you whore are ready we like to go" Rae said as her and poki stood at the end of the hall. I groaned moving my leg up some hitting corpse in his butt. "We will meet you guys there" I smiled as corpse stood up picking up Vanessa as I stood up. "All three of you guys always match. Do you even plan on matching" poki asked. "Vanessa matches corpse, I match Vanessa, if I don't she tries to bite me, until I do" I said as Vanessa played with corpse hair. "Yeah if we don't match how will people know we are a family" Vanessa smiled pulling me by the throat towards corpse as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Okay well let's go" Rae smiled as we walked down the steps. Rae and poki got in Rae's car as corpse, Vanessa and I got into my Jeep as we raced to ihop.