Chapter 16

Once I got done shaving his legs I put lotion them for him. As he sighed. I smiled as I gave him the fishnets. "Put them on" I smiled as he looked at the confused. "How" he asked as I smiled. "Like regular pants" I smiled as he sighed.

I decided to grab one of the white skirts as I gave it to him. He slipped on the skirt as I gave him the knee high socks. As he put them on I went into our closet pulling out his fluffy red and black sweater.

I smiled as I gave it to him as he took his shirt off putting it on. "Oh you're so cute...what do you think about maybe...making that sweater into a crop top" I smiled as he sighed. "Whatever will make you happy" he smiled as I rushed into the kitchen grabbing the scissors rushing back. "Haley you shouldn't run with scissors" he said as I shrugged. "It'll buff. Anyways arms up please" I smiled as he sighed.

He put his arms up as I started cutting the button part of the shirt. I smiled as I was finished as he let the bottom part fall down. "Ahhh you're adorable" I smiled as I kissed his lips putting my arms around his neck. "Yeah okay. I'm glad you like it" he sighed. As I smiled. "Oh wait" I smiled going through a small bag finding my glasses with big round frames as I giggled. I slipped them on him as he sighed. "Who's a cutie. You are ahhhh" I smiled as I hugged him again. "Haley. Get your picture" he said as I smiled. I rushed around looking for my phone as I started freaking out throwing everything around the room. "Where's my phone" I asked dogging under the bed. "Haley" corpse said as I shot up. "Check your back pocket babe" he said as I basically slapped my butt. Feeling it I pulled it out as I grabbed my light stand moving it around. I turned it on as I got the camera taking a picture. "Oh how cute" I smiled as I showed him. He had it where he had his arm infront of him as he held it with his hand. He kinda had his knees bent as I smiled. "Yeah okay. Let's do the maid dress" he said taking it off as I smiled.

He put the glasses down. "Keep the fishnets on and the knee highs" I smiled as he took the skirt off. I smiled as I pulled the maid dress out as he put it on as I smiled. "God you're hot" I smiled as he snorted. "Whatever" he said as I smiled.

I smiled as I fixed his hair as I sighed. "Can I put my choker and leash on you" I smiled as he raised his brow. "Can I fuck you tonight" he asked as I smiled. "You have to wear the thigh highs" I smiled as he shrugged. "You gotta wear the tights and maid dress....along with these" he said putting on his car ears.

I screamed as I felt like I was going to pass out. "Okay okay, get on your knees" I smiled as I took the regular bulb out of the lamp behind us. Putting in the red light bulb. I smiled as I turned the standing light down to a dim. I smiled as I put the choker on him not too tightly. I hooked the leash on him as I wrapped it around my hand. I smiled as he sighed. "Don't get the wrong idea" he mumbled. "Dont tell me what to do" I said yanking on the leash as he growled. I smiled. As I got my camera ready. "Okay can you like kick you legs out some so I can see your knee highs and the tights" I smiled as he groaned going onto the ground. "My balls are touching the ground and I don't like it" he said as I giggled. "Okay now look up at me" I smiled as he did so. "More eyes, keep your head straight and your eyes more up at the camera" I smiled as he sighed. "You're enjoying this too much" he said as I pulled on the leash some as I took the picture. "God you're beautiful" I smiled leaning down kissing his lips as I smiled. We switched clothes and let's just say, the new fishnets were ripped to hell and back, the leash could have broken with the amount of times he was yanking on it. Than his shirt was in my mouth so we wouldn't wake up Vanessa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed once he fell onto the bed. I got up, taking the maid dress off and the tights. He took off the knee highs as I laid back on the bed. I took the leash and choker off as I went to put his shirt on. I hummed to myself as I looked at the pictures. I smiled at the maid dress one making it my homescreen wallpaper.

I closed my phone as I looked over at him noticing he was watching what I was doing. "What" I asked confused. "Send me the fucking pictures the fuck" he said as I snorted. "Fine. Discord...messages...what" I asked as he sighed. "Messages" he said as I smiled sending them to him. I smiled as I went to Rae's contact.

Me: hey bitch. Would you like to see corpse
Rae💜: what do you mean??
Me: him in a maid dress and I'm him in a skirt🙂
Rae💜: he let you do that?😂
Me: yeah😂
Rae💜: what a fucking simp yeah I wanna see
Me: okay but they're alittle....scandalous.
Rae💜: uh wait
Me: no you already said yes. *two images*
Rae💜: OH MY FUCKING GOD
Me: he's beautiful isn't he
Rae💜: uhm....sure

I laughed as I went to Sykkuno.

Me: hello
Kunnie💜: oh what's up Haley. How are you and corpse. Is Vanessa okay?
Me: yes we are all fine. Everything good. How are you?
Kunnie💜: oh I'm good.
Me: okay cool. Would you like to see pictures of corpse
Kunnie💜: is he okay with this?
Me:....of course he is....
Kunnie💜: uhm okay. If he's okay with it sure.
Me: *two images*
Kunnie💜: 😶 this isn't what I expected
Me: don't tell him I showed you those. He begged me not too.
Kunnie💜: uh...he looks good in the skirt and knee highs

I laughed as my phone was snatched. "YOU SENT THOSE TO SYKKUNO" he asked as I chuckled. "Of course not" I smiled as he groaned. "You've had too much fun tonight. Time to go to sleep" he said rolling over taking my phone with him. I sighed as I moved closer to him as I pressed my face against his back. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You were just so cute. I know Sykkuno would have liked them. He said you looked nice in the skirt" I said as he sighed. Ignoring me. I rolled my eyes facing away from him going to sleep.