Chapter 37

Mom and dad stayed home and went to bed. Alex, Toby, and I got our rooms fixed how we liked it and Toby's grandparents came to pick him up. Alex, went and met up with George, Wilbur, and Phil. I'm on my way to uncle Sean's house. The Uber stopped as I got out seeing his house. I smiled as I walked up to the door knocking as he opened it smiling. "Oh it's wonderful to see you Vanessa. How are you" he said hugging me as he let me in the house. "Uhm I'm okay. How about you uncle Sean" I smiled as I set my bag down sitting in his living room as he followed. "I'm kinda worried. Tell me honestly. How are you, Alex, Toby. Haley and corpse how are all of you with all this stuff happening. Do you guys know who is doing all of this" he asked as I sighed. "You know anything about moms life before she became a streamer" I asked as he shrugged.

"Just know she lived with a poor family, that she loved, and always wanted to be a streamer. Why" he asked as I sighed. "I don't know much but mom had this small friend group and apparently some stuff happened in high school? Mom got a boyfriend and he got into a car crash, she was very upset and apparently a group of friends of hers went out and did a memorial for him illegally. Than the cops found out and the person who was lastly at fault had been in jail. They got out recently I'm sure and I think they might think mom reported them to the police. She didn't seem so happy about the stuff they did" I said remember a story mom told me when I was younger.

"Really? Did you guys get a good look of the person who shot Haley" he asked as I sighed. "Well we have cameras in the living room, the kitchen and one at the front door and the back door and we have a crap ton at the gaming house. Well the camera caught the person coming in and mom took a picture before she got shot by someone at the front door. But the person who was knocked out. She looked so familiar. Like she looks like one of moms friends from Florida. I think it might be her who shot her but the messages and the phone calls we got. I don't really know." I sighed as he nodded. "If it's okay I would like to know the whole story. What happened and who all was there if you kids saw anything. I'm just trying to know what to say and what not to say" he said as I nodded. Telling him everything from beginning to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath as I finished telling him everything as he nodded. "Holy shit" he mumbled as I nodded. "I think her friend has been out longer than recently. Corpse and her went to Florida years and  years ago and she saw all of them there. Why would they do this now and not then" he mumbled as I shrugged. "Maybe it's their kids? I don't know but I hope it ends soon and they find out who is doing this and why" I sighed as he nodded. "I agree. I hate seeing you guys like this" he said as I nodded. "You hungry. Oh you just got off of a plane from America. Are you tired. I'll let you nap if you'd like." He said as I smiled. "I'm okay I have too much energy right now" I chuckled as he smiled. "How about we go order a pizza. I got some sodas in the fridge and we go to the VR room and play some games" he smiled as I nodded. "Wonderful. I'll get the drinks you go to the room and set everything up" he said as I nodded rushing off.

Toby

"Toby. Toby. Please stop crying honey. I know you're worried. But you guys are safe now" grandma came up to me rubbing my shoulder. "I know but what if we think it's fine. But when we go back Mother dearest ends up dead." I said wiping my tears as grandad handed me a Coke. "It's gonna be fine son. The police are doing as they are suppose to be doing right" he asked as I nodded. "Yeah. They uhm. I believe they have cars out near our home to see if anyone comes by while we are gone" I sighed as grandma raised a brow. "Dont you guys have friends who will just show up like tommy" grandma asked pointing at the lanky child sitting next to me. "I'm toby's friend. Of course I'm gonna just show up at his house. With permission of course" he smiled as I chuckled. "Yeah we texted and called everyone that we know and trusted that we will be leaving and don't know when we will be back so we told them not to come by just to be safe you know" I said opening the Coke drinking some. "That's smart honey. Now how about you and tommy go run off and hang out. We can finish this conversation later okay" grandma smiled kissing the top of my forehead. "Okay. I'll see you guys later than" I said as tommy stood up as I followed behind him outside as we just walked down the sidewalk. Him trying to tell me jokes and make me feel better.

Alex

"Holy crap. Is Haley okay" Phil asked. "Yeah she's getting better." I sighed as I finished telling everyone the story as we all sat inside a Pizza Hut eating. "Are you okay quackity. I mean Alex I'm sorry" George asked as I smiled. "It's fine. I'm doing okay. Just worried about all of them" I sighed eating a piece of pizza. "It was crazy" Wilbur said. "Is that why you couldn't stream with me after you said you could" George asked as he nodded. "Yeah I was making sure Haley was okay. I didn't tell you because I didn't know if it was okay for me to tell you guys though" Wilbur explained as he nodded. "I am so sorry Alex. I hope Haley gets better and things go back to normal" George said as Phil pat my shoulder. "Just hang in there. I'm sure everything will get better" he smiled as I nodded.