Chapter 36

We were all on the plane, and dads new song with MGK came out called 'DAYWALKER' came out and it is so good. I sat on the plane listening to it all the way to England. "Vanessa" I heard Toby as I looked over. "What" I said as he smiled. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too toby. Why are you saying all of this" I asked confused as he smiled. "Just making sure you know" he smiled as I nodded. "Well thanks" I smiled as he nodded. I heard my phone ringing in my ears as I jumped seeing it was a FaceTime call from Alex. He's right behind me though. "What" I answered the call to see him showing me a magazine. "Look Vanessa. Look ladies. You think she'd like me" Alex said pointing at a model on the paper. I smiled as I huffed. "I don't know. Maybe. If she has a good sense of humor" I said as I felt a tap. "Who are you talking too" Toby asked. "I'm talking to Alex" I said showing him the screen to see Alex's face. "Here" I said giving him an AirPod. "Did you guys listen to corpse new song yet" Alex asked. "Yeah it's so good" I smiled. "It slaps" Toby smiled. "Girls are really gonna love his part of the song" Alex laughed as Toby started laughing. "What do you mean" I asked confused as Toby continued to laugh but Alex only snickered. "Hey. Vanessa. You are from him. Of course you wouldn't understand" Alex laughed. "I wish I had a voice like corpse" Toby smiled. "Why" I asked confused. "He could get all the ladies" Toby said. "Yeah. That's a power only corpse has. Not to mention his bored expression everytime one goes to talk to him. He's basically a woman magnet" Alex said. "He's married" I said as they nodded. "Yeah but how many people do you know actually care about that" Alex asked. "What. Everyone should" I said as Toby agreed. "There is this thing called cheating" Alex said. "Cheating? Dad wouldn't cheat on mom. He's too obsessed with her" I said as he sighed. "Vanessa. You're just like Haley" Alex laughed. "Would you cheat on me" I heard mom as I looked over at the seats next to us.

She was leaning against him as she played with his hair. "Only if you wanted me too" he said as she moved her mask some. Moving closer to his ear as he nodded. "Yeah they aren't good at keeping their conversation lowkey" dad said looking up at us as mom turned around to look at us. "Sorry" all of us said as I hung up the phone.

Haley

The kids were now all quiet. Toby, and Haley cuddled up sleeping and Alex watching something on his phone. "Hey baby" corpse said bring me out of my thoughts. "Don't think too hard" he said moving the arm rest as I ended up leaning into his side as he put his arm around me. After all the years he can still make me feel like a teenage little girl getting excited over her first crush. Butterflies exploding in my stomach- why am I getting so emotional. I'm a mother. A wife. I shouldn't be worried about myself. I have to make sure my kids are okay and my husband.

"Hey didn't I say to stop thinking so hard" he said rubbing my arm as I sighed. "I can't help it. I'm worried about the kids. I knew we shoulda went with extra security at our house. We allege all youtubers. Along with twitch streamers. We need to be more careful with how we do things. We could get noticed and coming to our house. That scary." I mumbled. "We will worry about it once the police find out who has been messing with us" he said as I sighed. "Okay." I mumbled as he moved his mask down as he kissed the side of my head putting his mask back on. "You feeling okay" he asked as I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine"I said leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"I love you" he said as he leaned his head onto mine. "I love you too" I smiled as I leaned mine against his. We held hands as I ended up falling asleep against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa

We finally landed and uncle Sean, tommy, and Tony's grandparents were waiting for us at the gate. "Toby" tommy smiled. "Hello" Toby said as they hugged and than Toby hugged his grandparents. "Missed me so much you had to come back" tommy teased Toby as he scoffed. "Please we know you missed Vanessa so we brought her to you" he said as tommy got flustered "huh" I turned around pretending I didn't hear anything. "Uh uhm uh nothing" tommy said as Toby laughed. "Hey little mama. How are you" uncle Sean said embracing me with a hug. "Hello. I'm okay I guess" I said hugging him back. He hugged Alex and Toby than dad and mom. As he hugged mom, mom flinched. "Haley are you okay" toby's grandma asked. "What's wrong" uncle Sean asked as he went to caught her just in case she fell. "Oh. I'm fine. No big. I just got a few scratches" she said. "She got shot" Toby blurted out. "Are you okay" Sean asked. "Did they find the person who did this to you and are they being punished accordingly" Toby's grandma asked.

"Please I'm okay. The police are handling it. It's why we came up here early" mom smiled. "As long as you say. So how long will our Toby be staying" his grandma asked. "Uhm well he can stay with you guys as long as he would like. We do have a house we will be staying at it is more closer to Sean's place though." Mom explained as we all nodded. "Okay well we are going to the house. Getting unpacked. And than I'm going to sleep" mom said as we all slowly walked to the three separate cars. "Wanna come with me Vanessa" uncle Sean asked. He knows everytime we go to England I wanna go immediately to uncle Sean's place. "Uhm I'll go unpack than I'll Uber to your place" I smiled as he nodded. "Okay. Alex you're more than welcome to come along if you'd like" uncle Sean said as he nodded. We got into the car with mom and dad going to the house.