Chapter 28

Vanessa

T woke up to her phone ringing. She groaned sitting up answering it. I sighed looking at my phone seeing it was now 1 in the afternoon. I sighed popping my back as T hung up the phone as she turned towards me smiling. "You weren't suppose to spend the night were you" I asked as she sighed. "Yeah. I'm grounded and have to go home. I told them it was your birthday yesterday. Didn't say anything about sleeping here" she shrugged getting up as she gathered her stuff. "Why do they always cal so late in the day" I sighed getting up. "Because usually when I am over here we wake up at about this time" she giggled. "True" I mumbled as she walked to the door. "I'll see you later. Happy birthday" she smiled as I hugged her as she hugged me back. "I'll call you once the boys leave" I smiled as she nodded. She left my room as I groaned because she left.

I hummed to myself as I decided to get dressed. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a white long sleeved shirt. I slipped on some socks as I sat at my desk doing my makeup and brushing out my hair. Afterwards I put on my black combat boots as I smiled at the outfit. I realized I haven't posted a picture of myself in while nor have I really checked my phone. I smiled pulling it out as I turned on my LED lights to a pink color as I posed infront of my stand up mirror than going to my Instagram seeing a lot of fan accounts animating my mom, my dad, and me with a birthday cake for my birthday and everyone saying happy birthday. People using my dads song on their stories to tell me happy birthday. I posted the picture saying 'thank you everyone for the birthday wishes' and posted it.

I went to Twitter and saw that my moms community, my dads, uncle Sean's, auntie Rae and Poki's, and everyone from the DreamSMP. They all started a hashtag saying 'littleVbday' and it is trending world wide. I smiled taking a screenshot and posting that and the picture of myself telling everyone thank you and how lucky I was to have everyone. I smiled closing my phone as I sighed going down stairs not seeing anyone. I didn't hear anyone upstairs so I don't think they are up there.

I walked outside to the pool house as I heard Tommy's loud laughing as I smiled walking in. "AHHHHHHH- oh it's Haley" quackity yelled. "Oh wait I ment Vanessa. I'm sorry Vanessa" he immediately said as it registered what he just said. "Did you call me Haley" I questioned. "Oooooooooooooo" tubbo said as if he was a child. "No I said hey I didn't say Haley" he nervously chuckled. "God you're a bad liar" I laughed as he started praying in Spanish as I tried my best not to laugh. " you want to make it up to me" I asked as he looked up at me. "I'm not eating dog poop" he said as I shook my head. "No it's not that" I smiled as he raised a brow. "Okay" I smiled as I motioned for him to follow. He started walking towards me as I grabbed his hand. "Vanessa. Wait" he yelled. "No come on" I giggled pulling him to the pool as he started yelling things in Spanish as I started laughing. "TUBBO HELP" I screamed as Toby can't rushing out.  "Move Vanessa" tubbo yelled as I moved backwards as he tackled Alex into the pool but before they made contact Alex reached out and grabbed my shirt ripping it. "ALEX" I screamed as they made contact with the water as I tried to close up my shirt. "Whoa Vanessa I don't think your shirt has always been like that" tommy said as I immediately faced away from them. "Jesus tommy. Just stare at her will ya" Karl scolded him. "Well I didn't know what to do" he said shrugged as I had a jacket put around me. I looked up and saw Wilbur. "Go get changed" he smiled. "Thanks" I smiled as he nodded. I looked back at the water and saw them getting out. Alex holding on for dear life to his beanie. "Oh fuck. Vanessa. I'm gonna get you back for that" he sighed flopping onto the ground. "I thought it was fun. Wanna do it again" Toby asked. "Hell yeah" Alex giggled as they got back up and tubbo tackled him into the water again as I shook my head at them going back into the house rushing up the stairs. I sighed taking off wilburs jacket, along with the ripped shirt as I sighed. That was my favorite shirt.

I shrugged going into my closet picking out a new shirt. Deciding on a black long sleeved crop top. I sighed putting it on as I fixed up my makeup and hair as I grabbed wilburs jacket going back outside. Seeing the wet footprints going into the house as I figured it was tubbo and Alex. I shook my head as I went to the pool house. I sighed at whoever didn't put the cover back over the pool before Alex was tackled. I hummed walking to the thermostat for the pool hitting the button for the cover to extend over the pool to close it off. I hummed as I closed the thermostat and walking into the gaming room. "Hey boys" I smiled walking in. "Hello again miss Vanessa" Karl smiled. "You look nice today Vanessa" tommy said from the computers. "Thank you tommy" I smiled as I gave Wilbur his jacket back. "You feel better.  Better than this morning" he asked as I sighed. "Yeah I just needed a nap. Alex was right. I hate when he's always right" I shook my head. "It'll get better Vanessa trust me on that. You live with some really cool people and loving parents some people would kill to be where you are. But hey once Alex and Toby come back out here we will probably go leave and do something before we all have to leave" Karl smiled as I nodded. "Sounds cool" I smiled as I watched them continue their pool game.