Chapter 45

I was allowed to stay with the boys until the funerals. Than I have to go to dreams house. But the good thing is, is that he's going to come up here and go to the funeral as well, along with Wilbur, tommy, Phil, uncle Sean, toby's grandparents will be here, Rae, Sykkuno, poki, machine gun Kelly and his daughter, uncle Mcnasty, soup, Grizzy and I believe George is going to try to make it down as well.

Their funerals had to be really soon because of laws and stuff. Dream lands in a few hours and Toby, Alex, and I have been living in a hotel for a week. The crazy thing is, a few days after mom and dads death, we would go to the house and get more and more of our things, the last day we went once we pulled up the house was burned to the ground meaning someone set our house on fire with mom and dads things still in there and when we went to go get those things it is now all gone. I had my computer and stuff like that sent to dreams house in Florida. Toby's stuff went to England, and Alex had to keep all of his stuff at the hotel room, until he could find a place. We all have been very distant with social media and I don't really plan on going onto the internet and telling them the graphic stories. I mean we will have to tell them that mom and dad have died, when will that happen? I have no idea. "Vanessa" I heard as I jumped from my thought, I completely forgot I was sitting in an airport waiting for dream to land.

"Yes I am Vanessa" I smiled as he nodded. "It's dream" he said as if it was obvious. "Oh hey, sorry" I laughed standing up. "Yeah no I understand I guess this is my first time....face revealing to everyone" he chuckled. "You didn't have to come. We really appreciate it. But you didn't have too" I said as he scoffed. "Are you serious. Corpse and Haley were so sweet to me, corpse was hilarious and Haley.....well she was Haley nothing really to it" he laughed as I chuckled. "True. That's so true" I laughed as he pulled me into a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around him as I sighed. "How are you really doing Vanessa" he mumbled near my ear. "I want to die if you want me to be honest. But I'm doing better than I was a few days ago" I mumbled. We kept hugging as he sighed. "I'm not going to let go first just letting you know" he said as he leaned his head towards mine as I felt like crying. "Please don't cry Vanessa" he mumbled as I dug my face into his shoulder starting to cry. He set down his bag as he rubbed my back as I couldn't stop thinking about them and only the image of dad with a hole in his head and mom with a cut on her neck it is so unreal to actually think that when I wake up tomorrow I'm not going to be in my old bed, I'm not going to go on anymore late night car rides with dad, have my deep conversation with mom, I'm never going to have to be dragged into another family game night, no more watching anime with mom and dad. No more eating dinner together, no more traveling with mom and dad.

"Vanessa please...I know it's hard right now, but your mom and dad are so proud of you, along with Alex and Toby even though Alex and Toby aren't from them physically, they were and still are their children, along with you, right now, the best thing for you to do, is continue what you are doing, and do whatever makes you happy, make a happy family, and try your best to understand you are not alone. I will always be here for you, and help you with anything you need, think of me as a brother along with Alex and Toby, I just need you to understand that and to stop crying please" he said as I sighed taking a deep breath, I whipped my tears as I broke off from the hug as he picked up his bag. "Alex is still taking a shit so we will be here for a minute" I mumbled as he chuckled. "Well let's sit and talk. Tell me what you want to do after high school" he smiled as I sighed. We sat down as I leaned my head back. "I really don't know. I really enjoy playing video games and making content" I mumbled as he nodded.

"Well, in Florida, you can study computer stuff and graphic designs, than we can go from there, you're in high school right" he asked as I nodded. "Well I'll make it where you can do it online if you'd like. Some of the schools in florida are closed because of covid so I don't think the schools where I live are open" he explained as I sighed. "I'd rather do online. Than I could possible graduate early" I said as he nodded. "Well there you go. We already got a steady plan on what to do next, we can worry about all the other things later okay" he said as I smiled nodding. "Thank you dream" I smiled as he chuckled. "You can call me clay in the real world" he said as I sighed. "It's so weird to actually think your name is actually clay" I chuckled as he started laughing. "Oh hey, who's this" Alex said coming back. "Who do you think it is" I asked as he looked at clay as he raised a brow. "Oh dream" he said as clay tilted his head raising a brow. "Who'd dream?" He asked confused. "Oop, uhm okay, uh so you're a fan" Alex asked confused as I started laughing. "I'm kidding. I am dream. But call me clay. You can call me dream on the SMP" he said as he stood up. Hugging Alex as Alex started chuckling. "It's so good to see you man, how are you" he asked as clay nodded. "I'm good. I'm glade you all have been taking good care of yourselves. How about you big Q" clay asked as Alex giggled at clay calling him big q.

"Ya know I'm hanging in there. I mean my dad and mom are dead but other than that. I'm good" he nodded as clay chuckled as I shook my head at his response. "Should we go" Alex asked. "Yes lets go" I said standing up. "You guys hungry" Alex asked. "I could eat" I smiled. "I could eat as well" clay smiled. "Okay well let's go get tubbo and we all go out for dinner" Alex suggested as we agreed going to Alex's car.