Chapter 25

The sun beamed through the window as T and I leaned against each other, hovering over my laptop as she sighed. "I think the suns up" she mumbled. "Yeah I think so too" I mumbled picking up my phone seeing it was 5 in the morning. "We should get so sleep then" I mumbled closing my phone. "When was the last time you slept" I asked T as she sighed. "I think not yesterday but the day before" she smiled nodding. "You" she asked as I sighed. "Last night, or yesterday night....my brain hurts I'm going to sleep" I laughed as I pulled the covers over me as I closed my eyes to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo's POV

I woke up popping my back as I sighed, I got out of the bed and saw my grandparents were texting me asking if I was going to come up this weekend. I sighed. I really don't want to. The boys are down here and they're staying here for a week I don't want to leave yet. I'll leave when they leave and visit them a lot longer than usual.

I got out of bed putting on a pair of jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. I brushed out my hair putting on deodorant and walking out of my room, I knocked on Alex's door as it swung open as he sighed leaning against the door frame. "What's up" he asked yawning. "Nothing just seeing if you're awake" I smiled as he nodded. "Well, I am. I barley got any sleep last night. Those two girls in there watching anime all night" he yawned as I nodded. "I guess I didn't notice it" I shrugged as he nodded. "Lucky you. Whats for breakfast do you know" he asked as he threw his arm around my shoulder as I threw mine around his as we walked down stairs. "No I don't really know" I shrugged. "I just woke up" I added as he nodded as we entered the kitchen seeing father dearest cooking something.

"Where's mother dearest" I asked as he seemed jumpy. "In bed" he said as he sighed moving pancakes onto plates placing them onto the island. We looked over seeing the entire thing full along with the table. "So much food" Alex sighed. "Holy shit" we heard as we jumped turning around seeing V. "Oh hey V" Alex smiled. "Good morning Vanessa. How was your sleep. Did you sleep good" I asked. "I haven't been to sleep yet. T is dead asleep and I couldn't fall asleep. I heard mom moving around up stairs. Your bedroom doors open so I just came down here" she shrugged. "What's wrong with mom by the way" V asked dad as we looked over at him and saw him making bacon. "She woke up in a bad mood" he mumbled as we looked him up and down than back at each other. "Okay....?" We all said than made our way to the breakfast table waiting for everyone.

None of us have really seen mother dearest in a bad mood but it always makes father dearest, very jump, sometimes his knees shake when he stands up, another time he wouldn't get out of bed because mother dearest said he was in so much pain because of her....I hope everything with them is okay. They're the best parents I have ever had and her bad moods, she's usually smiling I guess she just puts on a face for us so we don't worry about her. How sweet.

"Haley and corpse are fucking freaks" Alex said. "Please don't say that, they're my parents" Vanessa said covering her ears. "Did you not hear how much moaning was coming from there room this morning" Alex chuckled. "What moaning. What happened." I asked confused. "Don't you dare Alex. He's just a child" Vanessa pointed a finger. "Ahh they were just wrestling kiddo. I've accidentally walked in on them multiple times and on the days Haley is in a bad mood are the days that she is winning, the wrestling match" he laughed as I raised a brow.

"Vanessa what does that mean" I asked as she sighed. "Everyone just drop the subject please" she said grabbing a piece of bacon as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I announced rushing to the front door seeing tommy, Wilbur, and Karl. Standing at the door with smiles on their faces. "Heard corpse fixed breakfast" Karl said hugging me. "Yeah he makes good food" I smiled as he walked in. "Wonderful I'm starving" Wilbur sighed as he walked in as well. "Hey uh tubbo I got you a present" he said pulling a bag from his back. "I got it while I was still in England. I saw it and thought you'd like it" he said as I felt my heart speeding up. "Oh my gosh" I said as I saw he pulled a bee out of his bag. "I love bees oh my gosh. Thank you tommyinnit. I have a present for you too. But it's in my room and we have to wait till breakfast is over" I smiled. "Good. I'm starving" tommy laughed as he threw his arm around my shoulder as we shut the door going into the kitchen. "Father dearest may I go put this in my room" I asked as he nodded. I rushed upstairs as I put it on my desk than went to mother dearest and father dearest's room. "Mother dearest" I mumbled seeing the door wide open but the lights off. "Mother dearest" I mumbled again this time alittle louder. "Yes tubbo" she said now infront of the door. "Uhm breakfast is ready" I smiled as she nodded. "Well let's go eat. Has everyone arrived yet" she asked. "Yes ma'am they're all waiting for us" I smiled as she nodded putting her arm around me. Pulling me into a tight hug. "I love you tubbo" she said kissing my head. "I love you too mother dearest" I smiled as we walked down the stairs to have breakfast.