Chapter 17

*Back in America*

We just got home from our trip and I am seriously exhausted. "Mommy. Can I have my things back now" Vanessa asked. "Ask your dad" I said as she rushed off. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I started eating it as Vanessa rushed back in. "Daddy said. I don't care ask mommy though when she isn't tired" Vanessa smiled. "So are you not tired yet" she asked as I sighed. "I don't care Vanessa. Go get your daddy to help you put your stuff up I'm going to go take a nap" I mumbled as she nodded running off. I went up to the room finishing my apple as I set the core in the small trash can I have and fell onto the bed going to sleep.

Corpse

"But daddy she said she wasn't tired" Vanessa whined. "What all did she say" I asked grabbing the last of our stuff out of the car. "Mommy said. "I don't care Vanessa. Go get your daddy to help you put your stuff up I'm going to take a nap" she smiled. "Meaning mommy is tired. She's going to sleep because she is tired. So we are going to wait till she wakes up before we do anything." I smiled as she whined. "But I'm a good kid" she whined. "Not when you whine like that you aren't" I said going into the house. "Daddy you're a big meanie-" she started but I shook my head. "Yeah I know. Now get your stuff. Go to your room and put your things up" I smiled as she groaned grabbing her bags and rushing off.

I sighed going up to Haley's and I, room. I walked in seeing her asleep as I smiled putting our stuff up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours she finally woke up. I ordered her ramen and some other things that she likes and had them delivered to the house. I was almost done cooking the ramen when she came down stairs and laid on my back. Causing me to jump.

"I didn't mean to scare you" she yawned as I smiled. "It's okay baby" I said as she sighed. "If you're still tired. Go to bed" I said as she shook her head. "I got to go and play with the goons and Grizzy. Also I think lud wants us to go and hang out with him soon. Also Vanessa has an appointment in the morning" she ranted as I sighed turning around. I grabbed her shoulders as her eyes lids opened and closed. "Baby. Don't you worry about it. If you can't play tonight I'm sure they'll understand. And don't worry about vanessa and her appointment. That's tomorrow. Plus I don't think that lud wants us to come over right after we get back. Don't worry about it. I'll get everything worked out. Now I am almost done with your ramen" I smiled as she started crying. "Why.  Why are you crying" I asked confused. "Because you're so good to me and I treat you like shit" she said rubbing her eyes.

"No. No you don't baby. It's okay. I like doing things for you just like how you do things for me. Especially when I was going through a really tough time. Right when we had Vanessa. So let me do things for you" I smiled as she kept crying. "Stop being so fucking nice. Tell me I'm a piece of shit or something god damnit" she whined. "Baby, if you think you're a piece of shit. You are wrong. You're wonderful and I love it. Please stop crying" I asked as she hit my chest.

"Call me something" she demanded as I sighed. "Uhm okay. You are very lovely to me and I love you" I smiled as she cried harder. "Stop being so fucking nice" she said rubbing her eyes. "Okay. Uhm I really....think...you're a freaky little bitch.....but you're my freaky little bitch" I smiled pulling her into a hug.

She whined as I smiled. "What's got you feeling like this" I asked as she sighed finally calming down. "I don't know. I think I just woke up depressed" she mumbled as I moved us away from the stove turning it off and moving her ramen. "Wanna watch movies" I asked as she nodded. "Okay baby. I'll order you some wine too" I smiled as she sighed. "Thank you" she mumbled as I nodded. We broke up the hug as she sat at the island. I got her ramen ready as I ordered two new movies and got her some more wine, whiskey and beer for us later.

"I appreciate you" she mumbled eating the food. "And I appreciate you" I smiled walking out going to check on Vanessa. As I walked into her room I saw her staring at a stuffed animal. "Hey baby" I smiled sitting next to her. "Hi daddy" she smiled looking next to me. "What were you staring at" I asked as she pointed at her teddy bear. "Sargent cuddles, I was trying to use the force on him" she said giggling as I smiled. "That's cute. You wanna try together" I asked as she nodded. She stared back at the bear even making groaning sounds. As I tried not to laugh.

"Daddy it moved" she smiled pointing at it. I looked back at the bear and saw it fell over. I felt my heart sink as I nodded picking her up. I closed the door locking it and going into Haley's and I room. As she was done changing closed.

"Hey what happened" she asked grabbing her phone. "You look freaked out" she added as I nodded setting Vanessa on the bed. "He's just upset I've got powers and he doesn't" Vanessa smiled. "Wait what" Haley chuckled as I nodded. Not knowing what to say so I pull my phone out texting Haley.

Me: uhm Vanessa was staring at her stuff bear and after a few minutes she said look I did it and I looked back THE MOTHER FUCKER FELL OVER.

Baby🤍: are you serious?

I nodded as she sighed leaving the room. I watched as she walked towards Vanessa's room seeing it was locked and than looking back at me. I threw the key at her as she caught it unlocking the door. I heard her sigh. "Come in here Babe" I heard as I walked over slowly she held the bear along with a pen. "This bear was from build a bear, Vanessa put too much stuffing on one side. Along with the pen under it. It was bond to fall over soon. Don't get so scared so easily" she smiled throwing the stuff back on the bed she walked past me patting my chest as I rushed after her. "I wasn't scared." I tried to defend myself. "Okay." Haley laughed as we walked into our room where Vanessa Is. "Vanessa baby. Don't scare daddy like that okay. We all know he's a pussy bitch" Haley smiled as I gasped. "What's a pussy bitch" Vanessa asked as Haley chuckled. "Your dad" Haley laughed. "I'm not a pussy bitch" I sighed as she nodded. "Of course baby. Now let's go watch some movies" Haley said as we walked into the living room.