Chapter 15

We walked all over London and Sean and Vanessa still want to go walk around more. I sighed tired. "Here, Vanessa and I will go and look in more shops. You and corpse go sit in the car. We will find you guys later" Sean smiled. "I don't think that's a good idea. Leaving you with our kid. Seems selfish" I shook my head as he sighed. "Corpse is beyond tired. And his nose has bleed twice. You look like you're about to pass out. Just go ahead and go. Well be okay" Sean smiled.

Corpse put his arm around me as we went back to the car. "Bye mommy have a wonderful nap" Vanessa said. I smiled. "Uhm excuse me" a women stopped us. "Yes ma'am" I smiled. "That child called you mommy" she said as I nodded. "Yes. She's my kid" I smiled. "Honey...did this man hurt you" she asked pulling me away from corpse. "He's my husband. What are you talking about" I asked confused. "Our kid is hanging out with her uncle." I said as she sighed. "How old are you honey" she asked. "Almost 26" I said as she gasped. "Dear I am so sorry. You look 16. I was so worried" she said as I smiled. "Mind your business next time" I smiled as corpse and I walked to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in the car as I put my seat all the way back. I took off corpse mask for him as he sighed. I saw his nose wasn't bleeding anymore. "Are you okay" I asked as he nodded. "You" he asked as I nodded. "Peachy." I smiled as he held my hand. "I'm glade we went on this trip" he smiled as I nodded. "Me too. We're should we eat tonight" I asked as he shrugged. "Whatever Vanessa wants" he cleared his throat as I nodded. I touched his forehead noticing it was alittle warm. But that could be because he's wearing all black and a hoodie in hot weather. I sighed turning on the a/c some as I grabbed a blanket from the back seat. Putting it over my legs. Because I was smart and wore a skirt.

"You should wear a skirt" I smiled. "I should what" he asked as I smiled. "Shave your legs. Wear fishnets. Put on a skirt. You'd look cute. Ohhh or a maid dress with cat ears. Awe" I smiled as he chuckled. "I will not" he laughed as I sighed. "You'd be cute" I smiled as he shook his head. "First off I'm not shaving my legs" he said as I sighed. "Of course not. You never want to do anything g I want. Whatever though. Who cares" I sighed looking away than looking back at him seeing he was on his phone. "Oh are you texting your other hoes" I asked scoffing as he groaned. "No im ordering a skirt. Fishnets. Knee high socks. A maid dress and more fucking car ears Haley. You fucking know I only love your dumbass" he yelled as I sighed. "Awe thank babe" I smiled kissing his cheek as I leaned on his shoulder helping him pick out what he should get.

"you shave my legs once we get home" he asked as I smiled. "You know I will" I smiled as he nodded. "Good. It's gonna have to take a tag team" he smiled as I chuckled. "Wanna have Vanessa and Sean help us too" I asked as he shook his head. "I want you to know. I am getting a picture. I am sending it to Rae, Poki, Sean, maybe janet. Of course Sykkuno" I smiled as he started choking on his spit. "No not Sykkuno. He can't see me like that" he said as I smiled. "You'll be so cute" I smiled as he shook his head. "You know....maybe you shoulda married Sykkuno. You guys would be adorable" I smiled as he shook his head. "I hate everyone of them" he said as I smiled. "Besides Vanessa...and you...." he said as I smiled. "And Sykkuno" I asked as he sighed. "And Sykkuno" he said as I laughed. "This is gonna be fun" I smiled as he sighed rubbing his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got done eating and went home. I sighed as Vanessa yawned. "Mommy can I go to bed early" she asked. "Sure baby" I smiled as she rushed into her room. There was a knock at the door as I rushed over. "Oh no" I heard corpse as I giggled. "A package for Haley" the guy smiled. "That's me" I smiled as I took the two boxes. "Uhm. Not to sound weird or anything. Uhm I noticed you got a maid dress...cat ears...fishnets....knee high socks..... and skirts" he cleared his throat. "Oh Uhm-" I started to say but he cut me off. "I was hoping I could get your Instagram. Or tiktok. So I can Uhm see...I'm sorry if this is weird" he said as I smiled. "Actually. I already have these. I got these for my husband. If you want his I'll be more than happy. Corpse Husband on everything" I smiled. "Oh" he mumbled as I shut the door.

"LETS GO GET YOU READY" I smiled as he sighed. "You're too happy" he laughed as we walked into his room. "Of course this is going to be awesome" I smiled as I gasped. "I CAN LET YOU USE MY LOTION" I smiled as he raised a brow. "I already use your lotion" he said as I raised my brow. "You use my shit without permission" I asked as he chuckled. "Uhm...no of course not. Let's go shave my legs" he smiled as I clapped. "This is going to be awesome" I smiled. "Take your pants off. Now you wanna go all the way up the thigh or no" he smiled as he gulped. "Uhm well the maid dress is kinda short" he said as I clapped. "Wonderful. Thighs and everything" I smiled as he we walked into the bathroom as I began shaving his legs in the tub with water and shaving cream.