Chapter 19

I woke up to the feeling someone is watching me. I looked up and saw corpse, standing beside me with the blanket over his head as he rubbed his eye. "What the fuck" I mumbled sitting up as he yawned. "Why'd you leave us" he asked as I saw a little head pop out from under the covers as I saw Vanessa rubbing her eyes. "Not cool" Vanessa said as I sighed. "I'm sorry guys" I mumbled falling back down. I moved the covers on corpse side of the bed as he grabbed Vanessa as they flipped onto the bed. I pulled the covers over them as we all cuddled up close to one another going back to sleep. "I love you guys" Vanessa yawned. "We love you too baby" corpse and I said as she giggled going to bed as I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Vanessa shaking. I sat up as I touched her forehead not feeling a temperature. I shook corpse awake as I looked at the time seeing it was 6 in the morning. I sighed as he sat up as he looked down at Vanessa. "Why is she shaking" he mumbled. "I don't know" I mumbled back as I saw her eyes close so maybe she isn't have a sleep paralysis episode. "She doesn't have a fever. I do t think she's having an episode. Maybe a nightmare" I suggested as he shrugged. He looked back down as her shaking her some. "Hey Vanessa honey wake up" he said as she shot up breathing heavily. "Hey mamas. You good" I asked as she nodded. "I had a bad dream" she said panting as I pulled her close. "What was it about" corpse asked as she sighed.

"I had to run and run and run and just keep running like I'm running a marathon or something" she sighed standing up. "Okay well you've got a doctors appointment today. Okay" corpse smiled. "I'm not sick" she raised her brow. "It's a check up. Nothing more. The doctor is just gonna ask you some questions, that's it" I smiled. "I'm gonna miss school" she pouted as corpse nodded. "Yes but right afterwards I'll take you to eat anywhere you want and I'll take you to school unless you want daddy to take you" I smiled. "I want daddy too" Vanessa said. "Alright. Well you guys better get going before you guys are late" I smiled as Vanessa rushed off. "DADDY WHAT WILL YOU BE WEARING TODAY" Vanessa asked. "WHATEVER YOU ARE WEARING" corpse yelled back. "Don't feel bad okay" he immediately turned to me. "I don't. I'm glade she picked you. I might have started crying if I took her" I chuckled.

He sighed rubbing his temples. "I don't know what to tell the therapist." He mumbled. "I'll text you what she's been going through if that'll make you feel better" I smiled as he nodded. "Yeah. Yeah that'd be cool. What if....what if she doesn't want me to tel the therapist" corpse asked.

"It's a child physiologist. I'm sure she will have some way of distracting Vanessa while you and her talk and than they'll probably go into a separate room and she will talk to Vanessa for a few hours and than come back out and talk to you. I don't know." I sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I was worried about having a kid with you" I accidentally blurted out. "What" he asked offended. "I didn't mean it like that. Its....I know how my mental state is and for the longest time I didn't want a child because I didn't want it to have the same problems I had and now look at Vanessa, yes she is beautiful and I love her with my entire being and she it one of the best things to ever happen to me. I would gladly trade my life so she could keep living but she is going through the same thing I went through at her age. No child should go through it. Especially so young. I know you have problems meaning she could end up having them" I said as he sighed.

"Or this could be a temporary thing and go away soon after this appointment. She'll get better just like we did and we can have a wonderful life together still" corpse smiled as I nodded. "I mean will always have a wonderful life with her, me and you, but I don't know. I'm just worried about her when she isn't here you know" I smiled as he raised a brow. "Are you trying to tell me you're pregnant again" he asked as I slapped his arm. "No. No. I'm saying maybe we should adopt an older brother for her" I smiled. "Another child....in this house....you've already got two and you want a third" corpse asked confused. "You aren't a kid. Stop trying to be one" I said as I flicked his forehead. "Uhhhh. Well I'm okay with another kid. But where would we put him" corpse asked as I sighed. "Probably have to take down Vanessa's gaming room and put it in her bedroom. She has enough space. Than the other child can have his own set up in his room two. Then we will still have our two offices" I smiled as he nodded. "Sounds like a wonderful plan" corpse smiled as he leaned in and pecked my lips as we heard gagging at the door.

"Really guys....really. I'm a child" Vanessa said putting her hand on her hip as I snorted at her shaking her head and snapping her fingers. "Daddy....you aren't dressed yet....what's up with that" she asked as corpse gasped. "I was waiting for you miss princess. You didn't tel me what you were wearing today so we could match." Corpse said snapping his fingers back at her. "Black pants, white shirt, boots. Let's go. Mommy you wear the same thing with your hair in a bun please. Also can you put mine in a bun" she asked. "Sure honey. Go get the stuff and come back and I'll do your hair" I said as she's rushed off. "Well you better go get dressed before she comes back in her and snaps her finger again" I giggled as I shoved corpse out of the bed as he went to the closet.