Chapter 23

It is now Vanessa's 15 birthday so quackity(Alex) is 17 and tubbo (toby) is 16. The rest of the book will be in Vanessa's POV.

"Mom" I yelled running down the stairs. "No vanessa shut up" I heard Alex chasing after me. "MOM" I yelled again sliding into the living room as he grabbed the corner of my shirt pulling me back towards him as he picked me up. I tried struggling to get out of his grip as I started screaming as he tried to take me back to my room "MOM MOM PLEASE MOMMY MOM PLEASE" I screamed. "What's going on" dad asked coming in. "Daddy please help" I whined as Alex stopped moving as he seemed frozen. "Wait big man I can explain" he said. "I told you to keep her in her room" he sighed shooing us back up the stairs. "I know she just moved too fucking fast" Alex said as the dragged me back to my room. "Why are you like this. Dad what's going on. I want mom" I sighed as he smiled. "It's a surprise. You can't leave your room" dad shrugged.

"Where's Toby. He should help keep her in here" dad said looking around. "No, I want to leave" I whined trying to get out of Alex's grip. "ALEX LET ME FUCKING GO" I yelled getting out of his grip. "Alex?" He asked confused. "Yes. It's your name" I said fixing my shirt and hair. "You usually call me quackity though" he mumbled. "I know and I called Toby tubbo. I was a child when I gave you guys those nicknames. Grow up" I said shrugging crossing my arms. "Why are you being like this" Alex asked as dad rubbed his shoulders. "What's going on I heard yelling" Toby said rushing into the room "oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA" he yelled as I shook my head. "Thanks toby" I mumbled. "What....Toby....did I do something" he asked as I scoffed. "You guys need to grow up out of that dumb nickname phase. We were kids. Grow up" I said as Toby looked at Alex as Alex through his arm over toby's shoulder. "Let's go. She's probably on her period" Alex said as I gasped as they went to walk out. "Hey get back here and apologize" I yelled going after them but dad put his arm out causing me to stop. He shut the door with his foot as he pulled up a chair sitting down as he shoved me onto the bed. "What's wrong with you" he asked as I sighed.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I woke up to Alex in my room, telling me I can't leave until mom and you say so, than him telling me I can't leave the house on my own birthday. It's bullshit" I shrugged. "Because your mom is getting your surprise ready" dad said as I sighed. "It's still bullshit. I should be able to go to the mall on my birthday I won't look at anything. I just want to leave this fucking house" I said laying onto the bed. "Well boss lady said no so no" he said as I sighed. "Of course. I forgot moms the one with balls in your relationship....she's the one who wears the pants right. You're just her dumb bitch huh" I asked as he nodded. "Okay, I know you are only saying those out of anger so instead of hitting you with a belt or anything out of anger, I'll just be taking your phone, the HDMI cords, your iPad, your Apple Watch, your laptop and everything else that might entertain you all taken to my room right now" he said as I scoffed "serious" I asked as he smiled. "Yeah, and I'm gonna go tell your mom about what you said and if she doesn't beat your ass you better watch your back or...your surprise won't be a happening. She's been planing this for awhile" he said as I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck ever" I groaned grabbing all of the stuff he said and took them to the room passing by toby's room seeing him on the bed crying and Alex sitting next to him.

I groaned walking in and hugging Toby. "Did I do something" he asked as I shook my head no. "Did Quackity do something" he asked as I shook my head no again. "Good. Than can you call us tubbo and quackity again" he asked sniffing. "Sure. You fucking dumbass" I smiled hugging him tightly as we fell onto the bed, quackity started laughing as he joined the group hug as he laid over top of us as we groaned.

"YOU FUCKING FAT ASS" I yelled. "I CANT BREATH" tubbo yelled as quackity hummed. "Ever tried breathing" he asked as Toby slapped his cheek as he gasped. "How dare you good sir" quackity laughed as he slapped him back as Toby slapped him again. Alex shook his head as he moved off of me than moved me away he stared Toby down as he smiled. "Mongala punta" quackity whispered as I slapped my hand over my face as Toby laughed. Quackity started tickling Toby as Toby screamed, hit and wiggled for Alex to stop but only for Alex to start laughing and refusing to listen. "What does that mean Quackity" I asked as he looked over at me confused but still continued to tickle tubbo. "What I just said to tubbo" he asked as I nodded. "Oh it means suck my dick bitch in Spanish" Quackity laughed as there was a knock at the door. "They are considered entertainment" dad said pointing at Alex and Toby. "What happened" Toby asked moving his hair out of his face. "I was being disrespectful to dad because I couldn't leave so I lost all the things that are considered entertainment to me" I mumbled as the hummed. "Dumbass" Quackity said as I shrugged. "For how long" Toby asked. "Yeah we have a Minecraft meet tomorrow with dream and techno" Quackity as I slapped my hand on my face as I forgot all about it I looked over at my dad as he sighed. "You can use your moms computer or my computer just ya know make sure to leave our stuff alone and log us out but fatter that frfr no more, and only one stream tomorrow not four" he said as I nodded standing up. "Thanks dad" I smiled as he nodded. I walked back into my room ask sighed looking at the mess it was as I decided to rearrange my room and clean it up.