Chapter 9

Vanessa wore a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and a hoodie. Matching with corpse as I work a black skater skirt, black knee high socks, a black long sleeve crop top. I wore my hair down with Vanessa as I wore some black flats along with Vanessa and corpse. We finally left the house after Vanessa was begging to wear my makeup after ive said no a million times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pulled up to Sean's house as Vanessa started once again banging on the door. "Troll" Sean smiled picking her up. "I'm not a troll uncle Sean" she whined as he let her in. "Uhm hey, we gotta go do something's is it cool if you watch her for a few minutes" corpse asked as I rolled my eyes at him. Sean looked between corpse and I as I looked back at him than to Sean. "Are you guys gonna..do..it.....again" he asked as as corpse nodded. "Disgusting. Come back when you guys are done" Sean smiled as I nodded. He shut the door as corpse pulled me into a backwards hug as we walked to the car. "Ohhhh this is going to be fun" he smiled as I got in the passenger seat as he got in the driver seat starting the car up driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We were driving around for almost an hour before we found an abandoned parking lot. He had his hand on my thigh the entire ride. Sometimes he would move his fingers around as his rings would clack together. As we drove all the way to the back part of the parking lot not seeing anyone around. I smiled as I felt his hand going up higher on my thigh. This will be the first time we have had sex sense Vanessa was born.

He parked the car as he looked over at me. I smiled as I unbuckled my seat belt he leaned over me as he moved my seat back. He moved his back putting the steering wheel up he patted his lap as I got up sitting on his lap as he sighed. "I love you" he smiled as I smiled back. "I love you" I said as he intertwined our hands as I smiled kissing him. He smiled as he put our hands above his head. "You're so beautiful" he said as I smiled. "As are you" I smiled as I kissed him back. He let go of my hands as his hands trailed down my arms as I kissed him again this time not moving back. He put his hands on my waist he put his hands up my shirt going up and down as I moved my hips back and forth some as he kissed down my neck. He leaned the seat all the way back as I smiled rubbing him through his pants.

He moaned as I smiled as he grabbed my by the throat. "Don't get any funny thoughts" he said as I smiled nodding. He put his thumb on my lips as I opened my mouth as he shoved his thump in my mouth. I smiled as I undid his belt as I undid his pants and putting my hand down his pants. I bite his finger as he growled. I giggled as he gripped my throat. I smiled as he moved my underwear out of the way he shoved two fingers in. "Ugh fuck" I sighed as he started going at a slow pace.

He let go of my throat pulling his pants down some as he positioned himself as he shoved me down on him as I pulled on his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean

Haley and corpse have been gone for awhile. I don't really care though. Vanessa is a trip that I love. "Uncle Sean" she said. Everytime I hear those words it just brings a smile to my face. Even though I'm not related to Haley or corpse. I was like a big brother to Haley though when she was younger and now I'm watching the most precious child ever. "Yes darling" I asked as she pulled the VR headset "can you teach me to have pussy power" she asked as I looked at her as if she had three heads. "Hey look freddys gonna get you" I said as she put the headset back on turning around as she screamed.

I chuckled as I pulled my phone out going to text Haley but changed my mind remembering what they're doing. I sighed getting up going into the kitchen deciding I'm probably going to need a beer. I sighed as I opened it going back to the living room waiting for Haley and corpse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haley

I fell into the passenger seat as I couldn't stop shaking. I fixed my hair as I grabbed my small bag in the back that had corpse and I's makeup and makeup wipes. I'm wearing black lipstick and it's all over corpse neck and mouth. I sighed as I pulled the small mirror down some fixing my hair I sighed as I fixed my makeup. Once I was done I put the mirror back up leaning over on corpse as I grabbed the makeup wipes wiping the black lipstick off of his neck and mouth.

Under the black lipstick were a crap ton of hickeys. I smiled as I grabbed his foundation matching it with his makeup on his face and powder. I smiled as I was finished putting our stuff up. "I can see your hickey" he said. "Where" I asked pulling down the mirror looking at my neck. "There" he said pulling my shirt down some showing the one on my boob. "Shut up no you couldn't" I shook my head fixing my shirt as he chuckled. We pulled out of the abandoned parking lot as people were coming in now.

I chuckled as he put his hand back on my thigh as we drove back to Sean's house. "You think Vanessa missed us" corpse asked. "I don't think she took a break long enough from the VR headset to realize we were never there" I giggled as he chuckled.