Final chapter

Summary *no ones POV*

Vanessa, Alex, and Toby all went their own separate ways after the funeral.

Vanessa, lives in a house, in Florida almost the same as her old house with her family, near dream (or clay's) house, now married with three kids, she treats them just as she was treated when she was younger and finally understand why she was more close with her dad than her mom. Her mom was terrified of something happening to the kids and it hurting her, as Vanessa feels the same way. But one day they will learn too. She finally was able to help design video games and even started her own video game business.

Alex, lives in a suite in Los Angeles California near their old home and has now bought the land but doesn't really understand what to with the piece of property. He has adopted a child, near the same age as he was when he was adopted, he isn't married but he does have a super hot model girlfriend. He finally became a lawyer.

Toby, lives with Tommy they don't have any kids, although Toby has a girlfriend he doesn't let anyone know, he now lives in Britain. He didn't finish school, so he continues on streaming video games and Vanessa's company sponsors him so he gets free stuff to help make sure he is still making money.

All the kids keep contact with each other, they call each other almost every night and whenever they have time they still stream on the dream smp with everyone else, they all hang out and go to each other's birthday parties, meet their kids and continue on making time for each other when they need each other.

Dream has been a huge help to the three kids, making sure all of them had food, clothes, a place to stay, some form of education on the world so they don't get fucked over by the world and end up on their ass.

All the kids loved wonderful, fulfilled lives and their kids the same, following every bit of advance they were given over the years and are living wealthy and wonderful lives with their spouses.

  ~~~~~~~The End!