𝟸𝟽.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙳𝙴𝙲. 𝟷𝚂𝚃
𓆙𓆙𓆙

     "Yo ass a muhfuckin fool for wearing them short ass shorts out the house

"Yo ass a muhfuckin fool for wearing them short ass shorts out the house." Von said shaking his head.

"Shut the fuck up, it wasn't this cold when I left my apartment." She said rolling her eyes. They left their houses around 1 and it was now 1:30.

They were on their way to the mall and after they leave the mall, they're going to the skating rink.

Nookie was with Mama Dee. He was getting to know his cousins and shit.

Blakk walked to the back of the store where Von, Ke, and Yari were and sized Yari up. "Wanna be Bam sooo bad." He said.

Yari immediately rolled her eyes. "Yo big teeth ass always wanna start some shit with me. He copied me. He changed after he seen what i was wearing."

"You aint have to talk about my teeth fucker. It's just an over bite." He said rolling his eyes and walking off.

Yari laughed and so did Von and Ke.

Bam walked behind Yari and wrapped his arms around her. "Who you know gone tell you shut the fuck up and take this dick." Bam lowly rapped.

Yari squeezed her legs together and before turning around. "Stop it!" She sternly said.

He gone make me act nasty.

He laughed and unwrapped his arms from around me. "Y'all ready?" Mali asked.

They all said yea and got what they wanted before paying for the food and gas, and leaving.

They were now on the way to the mall. "Slow this bitch down Yari." Blakk said gripping the passenger seat.

"You in the back seat, stay in the back seat nigga." She said. All of them laughed except for him and Yari.

"Yall niggas laugh at anything, that shit wasn't even funny." Blakk mumbled.

-

They just arrived at the mall and were now making their way into the mall. "Where y'all tryna go?" Yari asked.

"Let's go shopping for the baby." Glock told Ke.