𝟷𝟾.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟷𝚂𝚃
𓆙𓆙𓆙

      "Skinny bitch

"Skinny bitch." Blakk mumbled as he looked at Mali through the mirror of her bathroom.

"Tabari.. call me another bitch and ima shoot the fuck outta, real shit." Mali calmly said putting her blunt back to her lips and finishing up her edges.

"I bet if we go out in public mfs gone think you a stud." He said. He was just saying the shit that came to mind at the moment.

They were always like this though. Going back and forth and saying shit to hurt each other's feelings but their feelings rarely got hurt, they enjoyed saying shit about each other.

"You fucking this stu-" He jerked his head towards her before slapping the back of her head.

"Don't fucking say that shit, muhfuckas gone hear you." He said.

She turned around and took a deep breath in, trying so hard not to hit him. "We the only fucking ones here Blakk." Mali mugged him.

"Oh." He said laughing so hard as if it was the funniest thing ever. She stood there with a bored expression on her face.

"Why you looking at me like that? You mad at me?" He asked wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into him.

"Nah." She said.

"When we gone tell gang nem bout us?" He asked. He wanted to stop hiding what they were doing and let everybody know that she was his.

He been tryna fuck with her for the longest and now that he has her he didn't want to hide it.

They had been fucking with each other for a long time but they began taking it seriously a few months back.

"What you mean?" She asked looking up at him. Relationships were never her thing, she was just like Glock, but she knew how to be loyal.

I mean Glock loyalty ran deep, he just didn't know how to properly be in a relationship.

"When we gone tell em bout us- nah fuck that, when we gone become official. We not even together and we do allat lovey dovey shit couples do." He said.

She sighed. "Do we need a title? I mean won't shit be different but the title if you say we act like we a couple already. And a title really ain't shit but a word. How I know you won't do me dirty and leave me?" She asked.