𝟸𝟿.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙳𝙴𝙲. 𝟼𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

Siyari and Masiah had just pulled up to Mama Dee house. They were sitting outside in her car. Yari couldn't bring herself to get up out the car.

"You know how you work out and yo body be sore and hurting the next day?" Yari asked Bam. He nodded his head.

"That's how I'm feeling right not, but this shit hurt worst."

Masiah turned towards her and busted out laughing before getting out the car. "Come on mane, get out the car." He said.

She opened the door and put one of her legs out the car. "I can't bae, my body hurt." She mumbled out of embarrassment.

He walked to her side of the car and chuckled a bit. "That's how I had yo ass last night. You was like ughhh, I can't bae, I can't take it." He mocked her

"Woulda thought yo ass was one of them white girls that be making porn movies." He added laughing. She hit him and laughed a lil bit.

Shutting the door, they made their way to the front door of his house.

"You so damn sexy, I a fuck yo ass on the roof. We can roll off that bitch together." He said, admiring her. She busted out laughing.

"I'm dead ass." He said as he let her down. He took out his key and opened the door.

He watched Yari limp inside of the house before walking in, shutting the door and locking it.

He then followed after Yari to the living room where everyone was.

Yari smiled as they entered the living room seeing all the gifts that sat on the floor. "Damn.. all these gifts for me?" She asked them.

"Yep."

She slowly walked over to the bags, trying her best to hide the walk.

They already knew that her and Bam had fucked, they seen it coming. So they felt as if it was no need for her to hide the walk.

"Mhm." Von hummed. "Got u sum dick last night huh?"

She turned her head towards him and flicked him off before turning back around and sitting down on the ground.

Mama Dee placed Jasiah on the floor allowing him to walk towards Yari. "Nigga go to her more than he come to me." Masiah said.

"That's cuz he like me more, duh." She said as she began opening her gifts.

As she was going through the gifts and opening them, a smile never left her face. She had never felt so loved and acknowledged.

It wasn't about the gifts, it was about the thoughts and the presence of the people that were there at that moment.

Yari looked down to hide the tears that were racing down her face. They weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of happiness.