𝟸𝟶.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟼𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

      "Making my way through the hood, with yo boo and all his homeboys think i'm cute, doodadoo doodadoo dooo

"Making my way through the hood, with yo boo and all his homeboys think i'm cute, doodadoo doodadoo dooo." Ke sung as she piled her plate up with food.

They were all at Mama Dee house for thanksgiving, even Ke brothers came. Her father didn't come because he had a date with some lady. Ke wanted to spend this thanksgiving with him because he did that every year but he rather go out with different females instead of spend the holidays with his family.

"Fat ass." Von grumbled with a mug on his face as he watched Ke add more add more food to her plate.

"Bitch, don't call me that." She muttered, but loud enough for him to hear her.

"Keriah, can you hurry the fuck up so I can get my fucking food?" Blakk fat ass asked walking into the kitchen.

"Shut up bitch.. I should take a longer time, speaking this pregnancy shit into existence and shit." She said mumbling the last part.

The only one that heard was Siyari. Yari chuckled and shook her head.

Ke got done and left out to go into the living room where everyone else was. Blakk, Von, and Yari fixed their food and went and sat down.

Yari sat in between Ke and Bam while Blakk and Von went and sat on the 3rd couch. The living room was super big so it had 3 couches and 2 big chairs.

Glock sat on the other couch with 2 other adults. "Here fatfat." Yari smiled, handing Jasiah some of her ham.

"Can I get some?" Bam asked. Yari turned and mugged him before feeding it to him.

"Don't ask me for shit else, go fix yo own plate." She said. He sucked his teeth after swallowing the ham.

Dairia went and squeezed between Blakk and Von with a smile on her face. "Why the fuck you sit right here when its a whole ass couch over there open?" Blakk asked, scrunching his face.

"And 2 whole ass chairs." Von added.

She started laughing before leaning her head on Blakk's shoulder.

Bam, Von, Blakk, Ke, Glock, and Yari scrunched their face up at the same time. Everyone knew that him and Mali had some type of shit going on because it was so obvious but they never spoke on it and didn't plan on speaking on it until Mali and Blakk brought it up.