𝟺𝟶.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑  
𓆙𓆙𓆙

                          𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑   𓆙𓆙𓆙

It was 10 at night and Masiah and Yari were out and about enjoying themselves. Yesterday opened them up; they had sex four times since then and each time had gotten better and better.

SiYari was so happy that they were able to have some time to themselves and not have to worry about having to watch their backs because no one knew where they were...

Yari hadn't had any alone time with her man in she didn't know how long.

And Yari hates the fact that this alone time with him has showed her how much things have change. How much he has changed...how much life has changed.

She hated feeling like she missed out on so much, which she has but she couldn't go back in time and change that.

"Bae, can we talk for real?" Bam asked Yari as he gripped on to her hand and pulled her closer into him.

SiYari laid her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk along side each other and hummed in response.

"This shit ain't scary to you Yari?" He asked with genuine concern in his voice. Asking Yari that question had been on his mind heavily lately.

In his eyes, Yari was some-what reckless and careless. It was obvious that she cared about the ones around her but to him, it seemed as though she didn't too much care for life.

Yari furrowed her eyes and stopped in her tracks. "What do you mean by that exactly?" She asked, her attitude ready to peak.

Bam sighed before slightly dragging her along to the bench. He then took another deep sigh before allowing Yari to lay her head back on his shoulder before explaining himself.

"You not tired of the life we living? The shit we go through and how we gotta hide. I wanna live a normal life and take that cutting hair shit seriously. The shit we doin not safe for our son either man."

Yari chewed on her gums before responding. "Mane hell yea I'm tired, shid I don missed out on so much, but I can't control this shit. This shit chasin after me, ian choose this life–"

She then sat up and looked at Masiah. "Why u asking me that like I like doing this shit? When I met you, you was deeper in this shit than I was–hell, this was all YOU talked about so I'm confused on where you tryna get at."

Masiah huffed and slouched back into the bench. "Bae you kno ima keep it a buck with you every time. I been speaking on getting out this shit but you wanna get deeper. Like with that Shatavia shit, we can't control nor help her situation, you barely know her to be tryna help her," He stated.