𝟹𝟻.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙺𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝚂𝙾𝙽 ⸱ 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

                          𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙺𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝚂𝙾𝙽 ⸱ 𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷𓆙𓆙𓆙

Today Yari was coming home. Before she slipped into a coma, she was moving into a new home that only Mali and I knew about.

She didn't get to move into the home so I told Bam about the house. Her welcome home gift would be her stuff moved into the home.

We were going to have a little welcome home get together including all of us except Glock. Bam decided to distance his self from him because he didn't want anything happening to him, Yari, or Nooky.

It was still surprising to me that this was who Glock became.

I grew up with him, everything that's happening right now is so unexpected.

"KE." I heard Von loud ass. His ass always yelling. Him and Blakk were supposed to be helping me set up.

"I'm in here." I responded. He walked in with a nervous smile on his face so I scrunched my face up.

"Why is you looking like that?" I asked him.

I watched as he rubbed his sweaty palms down his pants. I've never seen him this nervous before. "Ok so I've been talking to somebody new." He said.

"Like you gotta girlfriend?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face.

He nodded in response. "Yea I just made her my girl."

"Then why you so anxious?"

"She's trans and I brought her here but I don't know if the niggas a act or feel a certain way. I don't care how they feel, I just don't want her to be put in an uncomfortable situation." He expressed.

I was shocked, extremely.

I see nothing wrong in him dating a trans, it just came as a surprise because he was the last person I expected to date a trans because he always seemed so immature.

To me, he used to seem so childish and ignorant along with Blakk but they both have grown up and changed.

"I'm so proud of you." I said. He smiled. "But in all honesty, I don't think no one who's coming would over react in any type of way to make her feel uncomfortable. What's her name?"

"Harmony. She 23." He answered.

I nodded. "Bring her in so I can meet her." I told him. He left the house and seconds later he came back.

The woman he came back in with was so pretty. "Hii, I'm Harmony." She introduced herself, extending her arm out for me to shake her hand but instead, I pulled her in for a hug.