𝟷𝟺.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟷𝟾𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

  I sat in the back of Glock's car and put in my AirPods

I sat in the back of Glock's car and put in my AirPods. I wasn't in a good mood, and Glock and Ke arguing didn't make it any better.

"Fuck you dumb ass hoe." Ke spat.

"You get on my fucking nerves... you a nigga trapped in a bitch body, I can't fucking stand you! I auta crash this bitch." Glock said catching my attention.

I took out one of her airpods and scrunched up my face.

"CRASH IT THEN BITCH!" Ke yelled.

"Aye aye aye nie.. im still in the back seat. Fuck yall got going on..." I trailed off as I gripped my seatbelt.

They continued arguing.

"Pull this bitch over and let me get the fuck out." I said with the straightest face ever. They were pissing me off.

They been driving for only 5 minutes and had been arguing the whole ride over nothing.

"Nah, we finna die." Glock said stepping on the gas. I shook her head chuckling.

"Y'all got me fucked up. Y'all gone pull this bitch over, let me the fuck out, and kill yall damn selves. Y'all trippin hard as fuck." I said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Glock yelled sounding like mario judah.

(𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮.🎸)

I scrunched my face. "Darien.. who the fuck is you talking to?" I quietly asked.

"You Si-"

He was interrupted by me slapping him. Ke covered her mouth.

"You might think you can talk to Ke like that, but not me. Pull this hoe over bruh." I heavily exhaled.

Glock pulled the car over and put it in park. "Fucking meanie." He mumbled rubbing his face.

I got out the car and sat down on the side of the road calling Maliyah.

"See bitch, all this arguing done made her slap me and get out and sit on the side of the road. Come on.. let's leave her mean ass and let the wolves eat her." Glock mugged me.