𝟸𝟹.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

       "Come on baby

"Come on baby." Yari said, helping Jasiah out his car seat. Her, Jasiah, and Ke just arrived at the mall. They decided to do a little Christmas shopping early.

After Jasiah was completely out the car, Yari shut the doors and made sure they were locked. "Y'all ready?" Ke asked.

They said yea and began walking to the entrance of the Mall.

"I hope they don't shoot this bitch up, cuz they shole shot it up yesterday." Yari said picking up Jasiah.

"But we gotta give yo bigheaded ass a nick name." Yari said. She thought on it for a minute before coming to a conclusion.

"Nookie, yo shit gone be Nookie." Yari said.

"Bitch that grown man ass nick name." Ke said laughing.

"Laughing my ass off, bitch oh well." Yari laughed.

They began shopping and shit. "I'm hungry, let's go to the food court now." Ke said.

They went to the food court and got chinese food. "Did you and Glock talk?" Yari asked as they sat down to one of the tables.

Ke sighed before answering. "Yes.. and the only thing that went the way I wanted it to go was when we were talking about the baby." She answered.

"What happened?" Yari asked opening the box of Jasiah's food. She then slid it over to Jasiah.

"When I got home he was there. I tried to leave but he stopped me. He asked me why I was tripping and I explained everything to him in the best way possible and it was like he didn't fucking care about how I felt.. it was all about him." Ke started.

"Then he was like he wanted us to start over and work our way up to that title and shit like that. I could tell he was kind of sincere and shit but ian give a fuck bout nunna det. He doesn't understand that I don't want shit with him and the only reason i'm willing to even talk to him is because of the baby, like the most we can be is friends. And in order for me to even get back cool with him ima have to get my get back."

"K-"

"And if he believes that we can just hop back in a "relationship" without me not doing shit then he don't know me at fucking all." Ke finished.