𝟶𝟽.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟹𝚁𝙳
𓆙𓆙𓆙

     "Y'all think they gone beat our ass?" Glock asked as we sat in the car with Jb, Blakk, and Von

"Y'all think they gone beat our ass?" Glock asked as we sat in the car with Jb, Blakk, and Von. This nigga always doing some dumb shit.

He texted Siyari, Maliyah, and Keriah and told them to meet us at the park cuz we was gone "smoke" but what they ain't know that they was meeting each other.

Glock had to beg Siyari to pull up- she thought she was talking to me too.

| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 |

-
𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐢

𝗔𝘆𝗲 ?

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 ? 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘂 .

𝗣𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼,
𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮

𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘂 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝘄𝘂 .

𝗜𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗵, 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸

𝗺𝗵𝗺 , 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 .

𝗜𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭:𝟭𝟴𝗽𝗺

-

"You always amaze me with the dumb ass shit you pull, Glock." I mumbled, shaking my head knowing Ke, Mali, or Siyari was gone beat my ass.

"Who worst? Mali, Ke, or ole girl Siyari?" Blakk asked.

"Siyari, Mali, and then Ke." I answered.

"Ke, Siyari, Mali." Glock said. Nigga ain't scared of mali but Ke? He do anything that muhfucka say.

"Why you say Siyari first?" Von asked me.

"Aight bro so look, before we called y'all to the house we walked in on her beating some nigga ass. One bitch was knocked out and two niggas was on the floor dead. Its was like three other people in there and she had they ass scared as a fuck. Shid, I was scared too." I answered.