𝟷𝟸.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"What y'all tryna get into tonight?" Glock asked everyone as they sat in the trap house smoking.

"Y'all wanna go to the movies?" Ke asked. They nodded their heads yea.

"Ight, well it's 9 right now. What y'all tryna see?" Jb asked.

They began suggesting things while Yari and Bam held their own conversation.

After Bam opened up to Siyari last night, he felt different. He kept a smile on his face since. He was happy that he finally got all that off his chest and that she didn't judge him.

Siyari felt the same. She didn't like opening up to people but when she opened up to him she actually enjoyed it.

They stayed out there til 5 in the morning just talking. It was weird for the both of them at first but they eventually got comfortable with each other and began talking about any and everything.

"What you wanna do for your birthday?" Bam asked Yari. Her birthday was December 5th.

(𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝘆𝗮♐︎?)

"Not a damn thing and you know that." She answered. She stopped celebrating her birthday in 6th grade. Brenard and Joy didnt do anything for her birthday.

She hadn't heard a happy birthday since she was 11 and she's about to turn 20.

Masiah knows that she doesn't celebrate her birthday because she told him yesterday when they were learning about each other.

"Don't be talking to me like that." Bam said thumping her thigh. She slapped his forehead.

"But nah for real Yari, you should celebrate it this year. With us and if youn wanna celebrate it with them then you can just celebrate with me." He told her. She smiled.

"Ion know, i'll think about it." She said.

"JUST GOT SOME TOP FROM THIS STRIPPER BITCH SHE FROM KANKAKEE! JUST BOUGHT A GLOCK WITH A RULER CLIP, BOY DON'T PLAY WITH ME! THIS BITCH A HOE MET HER AT THE STO, YOU KNOW HOW IT GO. SHE WANNA SMOKE SO I BROUGHT SOME DOPE AND TOOK HER TO THE O!" Blakk yelled making everyone look at him.

"Tabari, shut the fuck up." Mali said.

"Aye nie, don't be saying my government like that." He said mugging her, she sent the same mug her gave her, right back.

"I do what the fuck I want, bitch." She responded.

He huffed. "Glock, this why I be finna beat yo sister ass. Be finna hit her how that bitch, Sharkeisha, hit that girl in that fight video."

"I remember that video.."oUu oH mY gOd ShArKeIsHaaaaa" shit was so funny." Von busted out laughing.

"Is we still going to the movies?" Ke asked.