𝟹𝟷.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙳𝙴𝙲. 𝟸𝟶𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

Siyari moped around her apartment with Jasiah on her hip. She was packing her things since she was moving out of that apartment.

Her living in that apartment with Jasiah while Masiah is still missing was too risky.

Hearing her phone ring, she sat Nookie down on the bed and left her room to go into the living room. Once she got into the living room, she picked her phone up off the coffee table and answered.

"Hiiiiii." Ke's voice boomed over the phone. Yari smiled.

After she snapped on Ke a few weeks ago, she took some time to herself to pull herself together. Ke understood where she was coming from so she didn't take it to the heart, but it did hurt her feelings a little.

Yari realized that she was being mean and apologized and now everything was straight between them.

"Hey Ke." Yari responded, pulling the phone from her ear and putting it on speaker. She sat down the phone and walked over to the TV stand.

"You still packing and shit?" Ke asked. Yari hummed in response and pulled the dvd holder out. She opened it and scanned through the movies that were in there.

"Half these hoes in here bootleg as fuck." She said to herself while laughing.

"You wanna go out to eat for lunch with me and Mali? You can bring lil Nookie." Ke said.

"Yea, let me go get him dressed and shit and we a meet with up y'all in about 30 minutes to an hour, just let me know where." Yari answered.

Ke smiled and said okay before hanging up. Yari sat down the DVD holder and made her way back to her room only to see Jasiah jumping in her bed.

"Boy sit yo ass down, this aint no damn trampoline park." She laughed. She watched as he continued to jump on her bed, while she walked over to her dresser.

She pulled out some clothes for him since she didn't pack all of his clothes yet because of times like this.

"We going to eat lunch with tt Ke and tt Mali." Yari told him. He started making noises indicating that he was excited.

She smiled and walked over to him. "We gotta get dressed stink." She said pulling him closer to her. He began squirming around in her arms making her huff.

"Boy- stop moving." She said. He stopped moving for a little while, but it was long for Yari to get his clothes on.

After he was completely dressed, she laid him down and gave him, her phone so he could have something that would occupy him while she got dressed.

Once she was dressed, she went and got her and Jasiah's shoes. She went back to the room and seen Jasiah half sleep.

"How he went to sleep so quick?" She asked herself while walking over to her bed. She slipped on his shoes and picked him up along with her phone