𝟷𝟼.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟶𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Wake yo ass the fuck up

"Wake yo ass the fuck up." Mali said jumping on Yari's bed. Siyari quickly sat up while rubbing her head. She then mugged mali.

"What we doing today?" Ke asked as she walked into the room with a cup of coffee. They basically lived at Yari's house due to the fact that they were always there.

Siyari got up from the bed shrugging her shoulders and walking to her bathroom. "We should go to the mall." Mali suggested.

"Not Mali mean homebody ass wanting to go to the mall." Ke said sipping her coffee.

"I hope that coffee burn yo fucking tongue."

"Fuck you." Ke laughed, not too soon after, Mali joined in.

Siyar handled her business and morning routine and left the bathroom. "So what we doing today?" Siyari asked.

"Going to the mall, I need some niggas." Mali answered. Siyari scrunched up her face. Mali was never the type to go after boys, or to even think about a boy for real.

"Must be tryna make Blakk jealous." Yari mumbled.

"Huh?"

"It's obvious you and Blakk got something going on. Y'all fight like every day and I'm pretty sure y'all fuck like every night. Just like Ke and Glock." Yari shrugged.

"Unt un, don't add me in this. I don't even talk to Glock no more." Ke said. She stopped talking to Glock the day they got in that fight on the highway.

She cut off all her hoes for him only for him to make her look stupid. They were fucking and she was looking forward to make it more than that with him until she found out he was still fucking with Star and other females.

She fell back and started moving in silence. Only muhfuckas that really knew what she had going on were Yari and Mali and they don't even tell each other everything.

"Why not?" Mali asked.

Ke shrugged not wanting to talk about it. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how much he used her.

He didn't use her, he just wasn't used to relationships and didn't really understand how they worked and due to that he lost something that meant a lot to him.