𝟹𝟽.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚂𝚃
𓆙𓆙𓆙

                          𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝚂𝙸𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚂𝚃𓆙𓆙𓆙

A month later and I I was up and walking again. It wasn't like I was paralyzed, but my body was hurting which made it hard for me to do a lot of shit.

I was back on my shit though. I bought more furniture for my new house, I started back doing hair–I did hair out of my old apartment though.

I couldn't risk the safety of Masiah and Jasiah, it was too much going on and shit was getting worst. Chicago started to heat up. Glock killed Mazi last week and now it was just him and Bobo.

Honestly, I didn't know what was going to happen next but I was prepared for any and everything.

During this past month, I had been around Glock. We've all had. And it was crazy to see how normal he was acting and that he played this shit off so good–like ain't lyin about everything to us.

"Bae," I shook out my thoughts and looked up to see Bam standing over me with his hands in his pants. I hated when he did that stance, be ready to drop my panties and fuck him on the ceiling.

I still had some complications so I couldn't have sex, but damn. I only had sex with him once and that shit was too good to not be able to do it for a while. I was sexually frustrated.

I'm ready to pop my pussy like a fire cracker for him. Be his lil stripper, porn star, escort–allat. I wanna fuck like we ain't supposed to be doing it.

We ain't supposed to be fucking either but I want to, Bam just won't do it. He said he ain't doing anything sexual with me until the doctor says it's okay because he don't wanna harm me.

Party pooper. Can't even get my pussy ate.

"Yes?" I questioned, sitting completely up.

"Mama want us to pick Nookie up because she said Glock pose to be coming over there and sheon want him there the same time as Glock." He said.

I stood up. "Go get him–"

"I'm not leaving you here by yourself, get up and come on." He said causing me to scrunch my face up.

Yea I was calling you daddy and shit but you not my father. Better gain some sense when you talking to me!

And besides, I needed to meet someone here and I didn't want Masiah to know about it until after the fact.

"Masiah, I don't need you to watch over me as if you're my guardian, I'll be fine. Go get Nookie and come back–stop and get me some Cane's too." I said to him. He sucked his teeth and felt his pockets for his keys.