𝟸𝟸.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙽𝙾𝚅. 𝟸𝟽𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

      Ke had left Mama Dee house about 2 hours ago and she was now at the gas station getting snacks and gas

She didn't plan on doing anything today, she just wanted to kick back and chill with her brothers.

On the way back to her car she was stopped. "AYE!"

She heard a familiar voice making her turn around. She rolled her eyes seeing who it was. "Brenard, what the fuck you want?" She asked.

He immediately sucked his teeth. "I wanna start over with you ke.. I know I fucked up b-"

"No cuz then yo ass gone get to reciting shit from soul ties and shit and ion wanna hear that shit."

"You got not one, not two, but three babies on the way by three different women. And one of em just so happens to be Star, the bitch I don't like and the bitch Glock was fucking on." She added.

"The babies ain't mine-"

"Don't fucking lie to me because there is no point. I don't give a fuck about youuu or this whole situation Bobo!" She slightly yelled catching some people attention.

"Bruh, forgive and forget. Fuck them bitches and them babies, I just want you." He whined making her scrunch up her face.

Aw hell nah.

"Forgive and forget Ke." He repeated, huffing.

"Brenard you are saying that as if you haven't done anything to hurt me and the shit you did wasn't that serious. I rather forget you than forgive you."

"Bu-"

"Bye Brenard. Have a beautiful life with your 3 kids and 3 baby mothers." She said walking off making him suck his teeth.

She got to her car, filled up her gas tank, and left.

She picked up her phone and called the gc of her, Mali, and Yari. "Heyyy my Ke bear." Yari answered.

"Hey boo." Mali answered.

"He-"

"Who the fuck you calling boo Maliyah?" They heard Blakk ask.