𝟷𝟹.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙾𝙲𝚃. 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Wake up, ma." Masiah said lightly shaking Siyari. She slowly opened her eyes with a mug on her face. She hated getting woken up out her sleep.

"Im fuck you up if yeen got a good ass reason for waking me up out my sleep." She muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear her.

"I do." He said.

"What is it?" She asked sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

"You finna ride wimme. Ima take you out for breakfast and then you gone meet some people." He said.

"What people?" She asked him.

"My people, now hurry the fuck up." He said leaving the room. She huffed before getting up. They were still at the house they all shared.

YO PEOPLEEE??

"I DONT HAVE NO CLOTHES!" She yelled walking into the bathroom.

"THEY ON THE SINK, LOOK." He said making sure to mock her from when she told him to look in the closet whenever he asked for a wash rag and a towel.

She rolled her eyes and seen that he put some of his clothes on the sink with a brand new pair of underwear.

She got naked and cut on the shower. She waited for it to heat up before getting in.

She had taken out her hair last night and was now just rocking it natural until she went home.

Her hair was in a messy bun. "HURRY UP 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐄!" Masiah yelled.

Nigga done learned my fucking middle name and don't know how to stop fucking saying it.

She ignored him and began to wash her body while humming the lyrics to Another lifetime by Nao. That was another one of her favorite songs.

15 minutes later she finished and got out still humming the same song. She dried her self off and got dressed. She then did her morning routine before leaving the bathroom.

Once she walked out she seen Masiah laying on bed with his hand over his forehead. "You good?" Siyari asked him.

He slowly nodded his head sitting up. "You look so good in my clothes." He smiled.

Siyari turned around to hide her red cheeks.

"I got you blushing and shit." He smiled standing up.

A bitch ain't blushed in a hot ass minute.

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes before turning back around. She walked to the bed and sat down so that she could put her socks on.

She was wearing black and read along with Bam. He purposely picked out those clothes for her because he wanted her to match him a bit while wearing his clothes.