Chapter 29

[ahhhhh I'm so sorry this chapter is late!!!! I fell asleep for 16 hours!!!!! FML. Anyways this chapter is hella short...BUT,  the next chapter will be 100% worth it I PROMISE!!]

Izuku started bringing Katsuki to his weekend training with Aizawa. He was doing well, most of the time, he preferred to watch them spar, but when he had questions, Aizawa would demonstrate the moves for him.

He spent Mondays and Wednesdays with Nezu, doing cognitive training, and Thursdays were his day off. He was supposed to use Thursdays to relax and let his body heal from all the sparring and patrols. But Izuku was never one to rest. So every Thursday, once Katsuki had fallen asleep, he became The Watcher.

He was slowly getting to the bottom of the villain's disappearance. So far, he knew that there was a new group in town, and they were hiring. Everyone wanted to get a position where they were strong and offered protection for those that were worth it. Izuku still didn't know what they wanted; they had to be planning something big to need that many villains. He decided to leave it be, for now. If they did anything stupid, he would step in and take care of it.

He put all his effort into his training. He was already physically strong and knew how to fight, but Aizawa was training him to spar. Izuku could take down any number of villains without breaking a sweat. He didn't pull punches, he hit hard, and he hit to kill. That wouldn't go down well at U.A. it wouldn't look good if he killed his sparring partner.

The entrance exams were only a week away when he heard the Stain was back.

Izuku felt lost and confused. His mind was tangled, a mess of useless thoughts and feelings that served him no purpose. He knew that Aizawa knew; the way he looked at Izuku said it all. He didn't want Izuku to know; he didn't want him to run off back to Stain. He wasn't going to do that. His feelings for Stain were complicated. On the one hand, he missed him and would do anything to have him back. But on the other hand, he knew Stain was a villain; he was the bad guy, so he had to be stopped.

Nezu knew that Izuku knew. He saw the way his student was behaving, and it was clear. He knew Stain was back. He knew that his student was up to something, but he didn't try to figure out what. Izuku was too compliant. He had been a vigilante for years, following his own rules and living the way he wanted to. Then Aizawa came in and stopped him, changing the rules and putting him on a leash.

He shouldn't be taking it as well as he is. He was still doing something; only this time, he was hiding it better. The rat-man smirked. This year has so much potential. He couldn't wait to see how his student was going to fare in the physical exam. He knew Izuku had already hacked into the school network, so he knew what he was dealing with. Nezu should probably punish him for that, but it was funny. 

So fuck it.