Chapter 37

[just realized I forgot to write the battle trials, just pretend that Izuku beat the fook out of everyone lol]

Izuku dragged his feet through the busy streets. He garnered a few odd looks from passersby's as he made his way to U.A; he looked a mess, with deep bruise-like eyebags carved into his face and his sickly pale complexion resulting from last night's bloodloss. He certainly didn't look like someone worthy of the U.A uniform.

Well, fuck them; he didn't need those asshole's approval.

He finally passed through the gates of U.A. The security questioned him before he could enter. They all seemed on edge after yesterday's 'attack' He sighed as he walked through the grounds. He would rather do anything else than spend time with Recovery Girl right now, so he made the genius decision to hide in one of the trees and watch the students as they slowly started arriving, waiting for one hot-headed blond in particular.

When he finally spotted the spikey blond, he smirked from behind the leaves and shifted into a crouch. He watched as Katsuki slowly walked closer and looked around for him. He was only a few steps away when Izuku got bored and pounced.

Katsuki didn't expect a thing as Izuku plummeted through the air, heading straight for his back. The collision was hard and sent them both sprawling to the ground with Katsuki's loud exclamation of "FUCK!"

Izuku laid on the concrete and giggled while Katsuki pulled himself from the ground and straightened his uniform, "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FU-FUCKING FACE KATSUKI!" He gasped out between giggles.

"Yeah yeah, you damn nerd. get your ass up; we gotta get to class."

When they walked into the classroom, everyone's heads spun around to stare at them, or more likely; they turned to stare at Izuku. He ducked his head and quietly moved to take his seat when he was bombarded by students, all questioning him about yesterday's attack.

He couldn't move; Uraraka held onto his arm and spouted out praises while Denki tried to question him about how he knew the attack was coming. He could hear Katsuki yelling at them all to back the fuck off, but it was Mineta asking how he had so many girls interested in him that finally made him snap.

"BACK THE FUCK OFF! YOU DAMN CREEPS."

It was the first time Izuku had raised his voice in class, and the students were shocked; they gave him space, and he stomped through and sat at his desk, fuming. It didn't take long for the rest of them to do the same, but of course, the asshole engine bitch couldn't do the same.

He walked up to Izukus's desk with his signature pompous look, "you should not speak to your fellow classmates in this manner, Midoriya! And further you know the rules, you are not to attack or use your quirk without direct approval from a pro before you have your license! Your behavior yesterday was unseemly of the top hero school in Japan!"

Izukus's blood was boiling; was this really what they thought of him? Shigaraki wouldn't waste any time before turning all these morons to dust, and they thought HE was at fault for DEFENDING them. He was seconds away from punching his stupid glasses off his face when Katsuki blew up.

"YOU A FUCKIN IDIOT? HUH? YOU THINK THAT LIL BITCH OF A FUCKING VILLAIN WOULDNT HAVE KILLED YOU IF HE HAD THE CHANCE? IZUKU PUT HIS FUCKING LIFE ON THE LINE TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU" He spun around and gestured to everyone in the class, "HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF HE USED HIS QUIRK? HE COULD BEAT YOUR FUCKIN ASS EVEN QUIRKLESS YOU STUPI-"

Aizawa cleared his throat from the doorway, "I agree with Bakugou, though I would rather you didn't use that sort of language during school hours."

He walked over to his desk and placed his laptop and books down, "Your job as heroes is to save lives. There will always be people that will criticize your actions, but Midoriya's actions yesterday don't deserve any criticism. His first reaction was to inform the pros, he did nothing wrong, and if I hear any more people harassing the student that could have died to save you all from harm, then you can pack your things and leave."