Chapter 2

Aizawa stirred with a groan,

his head hurt but that was nothing new for the tired hero.

He lay on the ground for a few more minutes, regretting ever agreeing to help Tsukauchi with his vigilante problem. Aizawa had run into the vigilante Chaos many times before which usually led to a drawn-out fight and Chaos making a quick escape at the last second.

I guess he really was late for something, Eraserhead mused.

His thoughts were rudely cut off by a shrill ringing. Aizawa pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered with a gruff

"What?"

"Where have you been? You haven't been answering my calls, Aizawa!"

"It seems I caught Chaos at a bad time Tsukauchi,"

Aizawa heard the faint sound of papers being shuffled around on the other side of the call,

"Are you injured?" the detective asked with a strained voice,

"I'm fine, he knocked me out, I'm coming back to the station now. I'll give you a full report when I get there." and with that, he ended the call.

It took Aizawa longer than he would like to admit to stop his head from spinning once he was back on his feet.

Damn vigilante

Tsukauchi was tired. He had been sending everyone he could think of after this problem vigilante. Eraserhead was his last resort before he had to call in the big guns A.K.A Endeavor.

Chaos had shown up around 8 months earlier. He was not like their regular vigilante though Chaos didn't have a flashy costume, and he wasn't showing off for the media. If anything, it seemed that he tried his best to stay away from them. Tsukauchi rubbed his temples, attempting to get the impending headache to disappear. He had been on the case since the vigilante first appeared.

He had left them an s-ranked villain tied up and bleeding on the stations' doorsteps. The poor villain had been too petrified to say anything, only muttering the word 'Chaos' over and over again with a wild look in his eyes.

That's how the vigilante got his name ever since that day they get at least one villain a week on their doorstep. Most of the time Chaos calls the police and lets them know wherever the unconscious villain is, the doorstep treatment is only for the ones that piss him off.

Aizawa walked through his door looking worse than Tsukauchi felt, and that is saying something.

"You look like shit. What happened?"

Aizawa sat down with a groan, sinking into the chair across from the detective's desk, and began to recount the events of the night.

Tsukauchi felt like crying. This was just so frustrating!

"What is wrong with this guy! We have tried everything he won't even tell us what he wants!"

Aizawa sighed and thought for a moment,

"Tsukauchi, at this point, I don't think we can stop denying it. He needs a board."

Tsukauchi's mood dropped even more. Aizawa was right. It is too pressing to keep putting off. He stood up with a sigh and went to find a board.

After a few minutes of trying to piece together all the little bits of information they had on the vigilante, they realized they had next to nothing. Aizawa and Tsukauchi sat back looking at the corkboard in front of them with barely an eighth of it covered,

"so, he's short. He's fast. He wears a mask. He's a dick and, he can vanish into thin air. I don't know about you, Tsukauchi, but I'm not getting much from this."