Chapter 35

"Izuku. Fucking. Midoriya."

"Wow, Shiggy. You really should work on the bad language."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BRAT!?"

"Do you have eyes????"

The intruder alert alarm started blaring overhead before Shigaraki had the chance to respond. Shigaraki was murderous, Izuku would have loved to shove his annoying face into the concrete until he cried, but he was stalling. He didn't know what the protocol for this situation was, so it was best to wait for the pros.

Izuku was about to recommend some moisturizer when Shigaraki leaped at him, reaching for his face. He ducked under the hand and came up with a sharp punch to his jaw,

"Do you really think this is a good idea, Shiggy?"

Shigaraki spat out a broken tooth with a scowl before growling out, "shut your filthy mouth, brat."

The tension in the air was deadly. When Shigaraki jumped forward again, it was too close for comfort. Izuku decided to throw caution to the wind and jumped behind him, throwing a kick to the back of his head. Shigaraki read his moves and sidestepped him,

"Still playing those damn shadow tricks?" Izuku jumped forward and feigned a punch before jumping to his shadow and sideswiping his legs out from under him.

"Still falling for them, Shiggy?" He rolled out of the way before Izuku could kick him in the head.

Shigaraki jumped to his feet, ready to attack again when the air turned cold, and a portal appeared.

Kurogiri analyzed the situation before speaking, "Young master, we don't have time for this. We must be leaving now."

He bowed to Izuku before disappearing with Shigaraki. He didn't have time to catch a breath before the door flew off its hinges, and All Might burst through,

"YOUNG MIDORIYA! WHERE ARE THE INTRUDERS?!" Izuku relaxed slightly,

"you just missed them. Teleportation quirk."

Aizawa ran in behind All Might, "Midoriya! Your arm!" Izuku looked down. The skin on his hand was gone, and he was bleeding badly.

"I grabbed the one with the disintegration quirk. It's fine."

Aizawa sighed, "No, it's not, go to the nurse, I'll send Bakugou up to you." he turned to All Might, "Go get Nezu; we need to make a full report and check all the files."

Izuku didn't feel well. He left Aizawa and All Might to finish what they were doing. He didn't want to bother Recovery Girl, and he didn't want to go to class, so he went back outside and grabbed his school bag before jumping the fence and walking home.

Ditching school wasn't good, but right now, he couldn't give less of a shit. He walked in a daze; he could feel everyone staring at him, probably because a beat-up U.A student was walking through the streets at mid-day with a skinned hand leaving a trail of blood behind him.

He didn't care; he just walked until he was at his front door. When he was finally inside, he let out a sigh of relief. He dragged his feet to his bedroom and dumped his bag on the floor; he shed his bloodstained shirt and kicked off his shoes before collapsing into his desk chair. He sat for a few minutes before pulling his first aid kit from one of the drawers and setting to work on covering up his hand. He was nearly finished when his window opened. He didn't bother looking up. "She's out, so you can raid the snacks."

"Why would I want snacks, kid?"

Izuku nearly jumped out of what was left of his skin "AIZAWA!"

"The one and only." his teacher sat on his bed and gave him his signature worried look, "kid, you shouldn't just leave like that."

Izuku sighed and got back to work on his hand. "Yeah, I know. sorry."

"Why did you do that?"

"I didn't want to be there. Wanted time alone." He sent Aizawa a pointed look.

It was silent for a few minutes before Aizawa asked, "did you know them? The intruders?"

Izuku's blood turned to ice, but he didn't show his panic. Aizawa would notice. "No, not even as Chaos."

Aizawa stared at him for a few moments. "I'll be giving Katsuki the day off to take care of you and raid the snacks. I want you in school by 6 am tomorrow to get that hand fixed properly."

"It's fine Aizawa, I'll get it fixed tonight. I'll see you in class."

Aizawa sighed, "you worry me, kid. Go see recovery girl in the morning."