Chapter 38

Izuku's brain was a cloud of confusion of hate and fear as he ruthlessly attacked the Nomu. Shigaraki's shrieking had only fuelled his ferocity as he punched and kicked the Nomu again and again yet hardly feeling anything when it struck back. The monster was weakened, being thrown off balance by its missing arm. The regeneration quirk doing nothing to help its absent limb. Izuku powered up OFA for another powerful kick.

As he leaped into the air, he was thrown off balance and sent hurtling to the dirt. His ears rang from the force of the explosion that sounded through the air. He blinked the dust out of his eyes and searched for the source, finally landing on All Might, looking proud and grinning like a fool.

He was thankful for his near deafness; at least he wouldn't have to deal with his annoying ass speech. Watching for a moment as his 'mentor' flew at the Nomu, beating the already weakened Nomu into the ground.

All Might's timely intrusion reminded him of Aizawa. He panicked for a split second when his blurry eyes landed on his teacher's still form. He pulled himself from the ground and sprinted over to the injured hero with reckless abandon.

Crouching next to him, Izuku's heart sank. He looked terrible, his face swollen and bleeding, and his limbs all bent and sticking out at odd angles. Rage filled him as he glanced over his favorite teacher and hero, the first hero to honestly believe in him and trust him.

The fury built inside him, growing as he processed everything wrong with the entire situation. There would be no more putting his emotions to the back, screw making rational decisions.

He wanted to see blood.

He glared up to Shigaraki, letting every ounce of murderous intent ooze into his gaze. Shigaraki, though, was having none of it. He had never seen the Villain look so scared and bitter before. His Nomu was dying, and his plan was failing. As if to emphasize his thoughts, All Might hurled one last punch to the Creature, sending it crashing through the ceiling and successfully ending the battle.

Shigaraki's screaming took over the ringing in his ears, and Izuku flew into action, darting towards Shigaraki before he could escape into the portal behind him. Izuku was only a foot away from him, ready to smack a bitch, when four loud bangs rang through the air, and Shigaraki fell backward. Into the portal.

Izuku let out a low growl.

Snipe took away his chance at revenge. He doubted he would have another for a while. Izuku stood at the spot where the portal had vanished, quietly seething as heroes bustled around him. He wanted to hit someone, break something, do ANYTHING to get his frustration out.

His emotions were all over the place, and he couldn't push them back, no matter how hard he tried. The thought of Aizawa being hurt by that shithead filled him with so much anger that he didn't know what to do. The thought of his wounded teacher dragged him back to reality; for the time being, he jogged over to Aizawa.

Izuku knelt beside his teacher, who was still out cold. He gently pulled him into his arms and stood up. It was probably an odd sight, a 15-year-old high school student carrying a 31-year-old man bridal style, but Izuku didn't have time to laugh at the absurdity. He disregarded the pros and his classmates as he trudged through the USJ. He had to get out.

Izuku carried Aizawa through the doors and glared down at any bitch that tried to take him away, only letting him go when he found the paramedics.

Izuku's body was failing. He couldn't tell if it was his quirks killing him again or just the injuries. Honestly, it was probably both. He considered his options. He could stay with his class, find Kacchan and get treated at a hospital, and risk getting called out for taking the Nomu's quirk, or he could run like the fucking wind and find The Doctor. His mind was made for him when he heard a yell.