Chapter 46

There are times that tiredness appears in both forms, physical and mental. As Izuku raced back to his dorm, he understood the meaning of absolute exhaustion; he felt it in every fiber of his being, in every curve of his soul. His body ached with fatigue as he pulled himself up to his balcony; his eyes burned as the morning sun peeked over the horizon, an unwelcome sign that he had to get ready for the day's lessons. Once Izuku had finally scaled the building and swung his legs over the railing, all he wanted to do was collapse. Fuck class, he wanted to sleep.

Izuku stood on his balcony for a few minutes, trying to figure out how the hell he had gotten himself into this situation. He had only meant to be out for a few hours; he was only out to get a feel of the security but let his mind wander, and after 8 hours of roaming the streets with only his self-deprecating thoughts as company, he had gotten himself thoroughly lost.

His brain woke up enough to open the balcony door and pull his shoes off his feet; Izuku stumbled into his room with a groan.

"I'm guessing you didn't sleep?"

His eyes fell on Katsuki, who was seated at his desk reading through his files and notes left out from the night earlier.

"Nope. Fuckin regretting it now." He watched as katsuki flicked through his mountain of notes, carefully reading every word. He had already dressed in his uniform and looked well-rested. Izuku was jealous.

"It's your own fault."

Izuku sighed and laid down on his bed, he was barely awake, and the comfortable pillow under his head wasn't helping. "Find anything interesting?"

"Other than the fact that you pissed the crusty hand's guy off, nope." He looked up at Izuku with a playful grin. "What did you do to get on his bad side before all of this?"

"I knew him before Chaos. And as Chaos, I enjoyed foiling his stupid plans a little too much. It didn't take much to link them, I guess."

"You do enjoy making every villain imaginable want your head, don't you?"

"Favorite way to waste my life," Izuku smirked into his pillow. "Who doesn't want a million villains chasing after them wherever they go; shit would be boring without it."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Get your damn uniform on; we gotta get to class."

Izuku hates school most times, but he was starting to learn how comfy those desks could be. His tired head rested on the wooden desk before him, and he faded away into a long-awaited sleep as Aizawa began the lesson.

Sleep was a rarity for him, and a night of restful sleep was even harder to come by. So as he dozed off on his school desk, he felt almost at peace; that is until Katsuki smacked him in the back of his head. Izuku sat up with a glare only to find that the rest of his class was shuffling out the door in an orderly fashion. He hadn't realized he had been asleep that long; Izuku stood from his desk and followed Katsuki and the rest of his classmates out the door; he couldn't wait to climb into his bed and let sleep fully take over him.

The class chatted amongst themselves as they walked through the corridors; Izuku was so lost in his thoughts that he nearly walked into Sero when they came to a stop. Outside the changing rooms. Izuku was ready to rip his hair out and punch a bitch; all he wanted to do was sleep.

Why did life hate him so much?

He threw on his uniform with a scowl etched into his face; his classmates sent him disturbed and somewhat fearful looks and whispered to each other when they thought he wasn't watching. When Aizawa finished explaining that they would be sparring and that Izuku was going first, he was fuming. He stood in position on his mat, waiting for some moron to pair up with him; eventually, Kirishima stepped onto the mat with a nervous smile and wave.

Izuku narrowed his eyes and stepped into a fighting stance; he cracked his knuckles and waited; when Aizawa finally blew the whistle, he shot forward. Before Kirishima could even think to use his quirk, he was thrown off the mat and sent crashing to the floor.

"Kirishima, out!" Aizawa shouted from the sidelines. "Kaminari, you're up!"

Aizawa barely had a chance to blow the whistle before Kaminari was thrown at him.

"Midoriya! Look where you're throwing them!"

"I WAS!" He ground out.

Aizawa sighed, "Mina! Next!"

Mina had managed to throw some of her acid on his wrist before she was sent tumbling out of bounds, which only served to piss him off more.

Next was Iida, then it was Yaoyorozu, then Uraraka. By the time he had thrown half the class out before they could lay a hand on him, Aizawa looked both pissed off and proud.

"Midoriya, you could at least give them a chance!"

"SHOULD I GIVE THE NEXT VILLAIN THAT ATTACKS ME A CHANCE TOO?! NO, I DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO!"

Todoroki had put up more of a fight, freezing his foot to the ground before he could jump at him; he wasn't expecting Izuku's ice-covered foot to kick him in the face, knocking him to the ground and out of bounds.

The last one up was Katsuki; if it were any other day, Izuku would have given him a chance. He felt a bit guilty when he hit the wall on the other side of the gym with a thud.

Aizawa looked tired, "Midoriya, what is wrong with you today?"

"I'm fucking tired. Is this shit done yet? Can I go to bed?"

Aizawa rolled his eyes and moved to stand in front of him, "If you can get me out of the ring, you can go to bed."

"Fuckin hell Aizawa that's not very fair, is it?"

"You will be fine-"

"I mean, you are injured; I would feel bad taking you out."

Aizawa grit his teeth and moved into his fighting stance, "I'm not injured, Midoriya, I am fully healed."

Izuku smirked and bought his fists up, "Well, I thought it would be a good way for you to get out of having your ass handed to you by a 16-year-old."

Katsuki blew the whistle, and Aizawa powered up his quirk. He hadn't realized Izuku had been fighting quirkless the entire time.

They had to get All Might to get him down from where Izuku had thrown him into the roof.

He felt a little bad, but he slept well while the rest of his class sparred with people in their same skill level.

thx to my editor possiblyabrosexual!!