Everything You Left Behind

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"'Cause this would be one whole lot easierGod, I know that's selfish but it's trueIf underneath some calm exteriorYou're all fucked up too"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"'Cause this would be one whole lot easier
God, I know that's selfish but it's true
If underneath some calm exterior
You're all fucked up too"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Everyone was inside Bill and Fleur's house a couple hours after we'd arrived at the beach.

Harry had buried Dobby's body with Hermione and Ron. He was still sat by his grave with the sun soaking the beach, the long grassed hills blowing in the wind and the sky a bright blue-not a cloud in sight. A totally different weather to the grey, rain-speckled winds from before.

Hermione and Ron were on the sofa in the lounge, her head resting on his lap as he ran his hands through her mousy brown hair. Her eyes looked a little lost, they seemed glazed over as if she was reliving what happened at Malfoy Manor.

Draco had locked himself in a bedroom upstairs and none of us had attempted to coax him out. I didn't want to talk to him. He had no right to be here, to be unharmed and safe when my Nezz was broken because of his family.

Bill was stood next to me in the kitchen where Fleur was bandaging Nezz's arm which was almost healed thanks to her; it was now a reddish-pink cut which was a hell of a lot better than the gaping slit that was spurting blood before. Nezz sat on the kitchen table, her eyes staring off into space.

Luna was playing with a wind chime in the front porch, a small smile on her face which was bruised. Purple and yellow like the reflection in a puddle of petrol.

Nezz hadn't seen Remus yet. She didn't even know he was here. He was up at Dobby's grave, comforting Harry and I think also avoiding me and Nezz. When I'd realised it was him on the beach I'd flipped; cursing and yelling at him for putting Nezz through hell when she needed him most.

Bill gripped my shoulder with his hand supportively as I observed Fleur with Nezz.

"Zhere, all better!" Fleur beamed, "just remember to take it slow, do not try and do too much, okay?" Fleur told her, rubbing Nezz's forearm comfortingly.

Nezz nodded but she didn't look as though she was really listening. It looked as if her mind were somewhere else entirely...Fleur dropped her smile and walked over to Bill, who snaked an arm around her waist and smiled.

"We should go check on Ron and Hermione" Bill excused and guided Fleur into the living room to leave Nezz and I alone.

At first, neither of us moved to each other. I gazed at Nezz: her skin was pale and peaky looking, her scar catching the sun that streamed through the window of the kitchen, Fleur had braided her long hair for her and her green orbes stared holes into the floor below her.